Chapter 26 : planing and commence opperation

"Yes With Billy" Steve say "no Sidney held him down for you she beat the crap out of him too so" dustin shrugs "okay that was one time" Steve says "No Johnathon Byers" Dustin says "that doesn't count"Steve said "really because it look like he beat the living shit out of you" dustin says and they ramble on "the vents" I say "that might just work" she says and we get twenty dollars/pounds out the tip jar and run to our bikes "what are you doing half of Thats mine !" Steve shouts "to get something be sensible in the meantime sling ice cream and I will he back soon" she shouts and we get on our bikes and I follow her to the county recorders office and got the exact blueprints of Starcourt .

"So this is us scoops and we want to get here" Robin says "I mean I don't really see a way in" Steve says "There's not if we're talking exclusively about doors"Robin says "air ducts" Dustin says "exactly this secret room needs air just like any old room and these air ducts lead all the way to here" I tell them . They take the cover off the vent a dustin goes to get in "no collar bones remember" he says and Steve helps him in "uh excuse me?" Robin says confused at him having no collar bone "oh he's got some disease where he's got missing Bones and stuff he bend like gumbo" Steve says "I thought it was Gumby" I say "pretty sure it is" Robin says "no it's Gumbo" he say "shut up Steve and push me !" Dustin shouts "okay I'll push you" Steve says "not my feet dumbass push my ass" he says "what ?" Steve asks "touch my butt I don't care push harder !" Dustin says "Sidney help we're gonna just shove you okay" Steve says and I push his feet "one two three" Steve counts down but he gets stuck "shit" he says Acknowledging himself being stuck .

Erica looks in the vent they says "yeah I don't know" she says "you can't fit ?" Dustin asks "oh I can fit I just don't know if I want to" Erica says "are you claustrophobic?" Robin asks "I don't have phobias" Erica tells us "okay then what's the problem ? Steve asks "the problem is I still don't see what's in this for Erica" she says . "more fudge please" she orders pushing the ice cream float back to Steve "so you see this ,this is gonna be the route your going to take when the last delivery comes in tonight then you knock of the cover open the door and we find out what's in those boxes" Robin says "and you say this Guard is armed" Erica says "Yes but he won't be there" dustin tells her "and boobytraps lasers spikes in the wall?" She asks "you know what this half fake plan of your sounds like to me child endangerment" she says "we will be in radio contact with you the whole time" I say "no child endangerment" she says "Erica hi we think these Russians are plotting something against our country don't you love our country" Dustin says "you can't spell America without Erica" she says "Yeah your right so don't do this for us do it for your country do this for your fellow Americans do this for your country" Dustin says "OoOo I just got the chills..from this float not your speech you know what I love most about this country capitalism you know what That is it mean this is a free market system meaning people get payed the amount of there contributions are and this seems to me that my ability to fit into that tiny little vent is very valuable to you all so you want my help butter scotch may be the first to many and I'm talking free Ice cream for life" she says .

"Erica do you copy ?" I ask down the Walkie "Mhm I copy you nerds in position or what ?" she asks "Mhm the coast is clear it's all empty anyway so that's your green light" I say "commence operation child endangerment" she says "can we maybe not call it that" Robin says "see you on the other side nerds" she says and cuts us off . "Okay nerds I'm there" she says after while "What do you see ?" I ask "I see those Boeing boxes your excited about" she says .