CHAPTER 12 : New starts

(Some of this chapter isn't in stranger things I just need it to fit the story )

SIDNEYS POV
I was in the chiefs car while El was sleeping and passed out from using so much energy . "Hey kid.." the man said "yeah ?" I say looking at him "well I went to this lab you were cooped up in and I found your files" he said passing them me

Name: Sidney Hopper
Number: Zero
Date of birth: December  31 1957
Abilities: Fire , Energy manipulation, Super strength
Parents:Father - Jim hopper Status:Alive
Mother - Diane Hipper Status:Alive

"Thank you" I say to him and that's when I see his badge 'Chief Jim hopper' "You don't know how long I looked for you every day and night I looked all over for you I never stopped" he said "Holy shit" I say and he smiles "What happened in that lab ?" He asks "I need to know so I can help you and your friend" he said "well It's a long story" I say to him "I'm all ears" he said to me and I began to explain the whole story of what happened in the lab .

"Well I woke up in this white room and I was hooked up to some monitors My stomach began to hurt so I walked to the mirror and lifted the hospital gown there was huge stitches on my stomach they would take all your organs like ovaries and stuff so you couldn't ever have kids and would only stay in the lab forever and that's when i looked around and I couldn't see you guys so I ripped the cords off and made a runner and these people grabbed me but I fought back and that's when I met a boy in the halls he was running too . We couldn't escape so we were tested on had to use our powers to make us stronger and a fif you couldn't do something they taste you keep you locked in a room depends on what you've done . And I saw things it was our world but cold..dark...scary and no one believed me but my friend Henry and when the second person came after me and Henry we were about 16 so he had a cover up as a worker and I was a patient still so they wouldn't suspect anything and that's when more people came and we escaped one night.." I said not telling him about the end part .

"I'm sorry" he said putting a hand on my back "it's okay it's not your fault" I say "but it is I should have been watching you" he said "well your daughter died you needed a second I would be the same" I says "well I'm gonna watch you and make sure you don't go anywhere okay" he says and I nod and smile as we pull up to a cabin in the woods "I know it's not much but we can make it work" he sighs and I pick El up and I place her on one of the mattresses on the floor till she wakes up and me and my dad begin to sweep the floors and a song begins to play on the record player "let's get to work" he says while he sorts the rooms out I break the boards off the windows and clean them then put the curtains on "looking good" he says looking at our work .

"Okay let's check off what we've done" he says

Windows -
boards off , Clean them , Curtains ✔️

Floor -
Sweep , stablize them get the dirt off ✔️

Kitchen -
Put in new Kitchen furniture, New food , Clean surfaces , ✔️

Living room -
Furniture , tv , rug , ✔️

Rooms
Beds , storage , stuff in ✔️

house -
power, water , ✔️

"All done" I say and blow the hair out my face .