Getting Everyone

RavenDragon: Alright, everything is ready. Now for the guests.

RavenDragon uses her magic to bring the guests here and in their seats.

Robbie Ray: What in tarnation was that?!

Raven B: One minute I was helping Chelsea, the next I'm in a movie theater.

Miley: What's going on?

Zuri: I don't care as long as I'm away from my siblings.

RavenDragon: Welcome all! My name is RavenDragon and I'll be your host.

Jackson: Well hello there pretty lady.

RavenDragon: I'm off the market Jackson and you are not my type.

Miley: Thank you. I thought I was gonna have to slap him back to reality.

RavenDragon: Anyway, I know you guys are heading to Camp Kikiwaka so I thought I would show you what it's like.

Luke: Most of us are.

Zuri: Luke's stuck in summer school.

Booker: Seriously?

Zuri: And he is in high school.

Damian: And you're the youngest?

Zuri: This is what happens when you have two dumb older siblings and a weaker brother.

RavenDragon: If I can continue?

Nia: Sorry.

RavenDragon: Anyway, I've got snacks for you all to enjoy, and Bertrum, the cheese platter is for everyone, not yourself.

Jessie: Saw that coming.

RavenDragon: There's blindfolds for t=some disturbing parts. Looking at you Hazel and Gladys.

Hazel: Hey!

Jason: Yesh did you bring Harley Quin here too?

RavenDragon: No. That's just Hazel. Although she does have the same craziness and style as Harley.

Xander: Just keep her on a lease.

RavenDragon: Already got them in chains and shock collars.

Everyone looked at her.

RavenDragon: What? This isn't my first rodeo. Anyway, I also have ear plugs for some unpleasant sounds. And nose plugs.

Danny: Why?

RavenDragon: Unless you want to taste colors then use them.

Emma: Don't have to tell us twice.

Luke: Hey!

RavenDragon: Alright, let's get this show started.