Episode 1: Welcome to Camp Kikiwaka Part 1

(The screen lit up showing the forest of Maine then switched to Camp Kikiwaka where campers from around the country came for the summer. Zuri and Ravi walked into camp with no problems. Except for Emma who had more luggage than her siblings.)

Jessie: Emma, you're supposed to be roughing it.

Emma: I am.

Miley: It's camping, not glamping.

(Emma dragged her luggage to Gladys thinking she was a man.)

EMMA: Excuse me, sir. Can you have these delivered to my room?

GLADYS: Geez! You don't shave your legs for one mouth, and suddenly you're a "sir."

EMMA: I haven't even looked at your legs yet.

(Emma glanced at her legs then turned away.)

RAVI: Ravi Ross, a pleasure. You must be Ms. Gladys, the proprietor. Thank you for letting Mrs. Kipling come to camp.

(The camera to Mrs. Kipling.)

Robbie Ray and Jackson shrieked like little girls.

Raven B: Really? You're grown men!

Damian: You guys have an Asian Water Monitor?

Zuri: She came with Ravi.

RAVI: I assure you, the odds of her eating any campers are very remote.

ZURI: I would still hide the bite-size kids.

GLADYS: Aren't there supposed to be four of you?

ZURI: Our brother, Luke, got stuck in summer school. Probably because he can't spell either of those words.

Luke: Can so!

Zuri: Prove it!

Luke: Never mind.

GLADYS: Check cleared, don't care. Sign in with my niece.

(Gladys led them to Hazel where she was signing in Miley. Emma bumped into Miley making her fall to the ground.)

MILEY: Hey! Watch it!

EMMA: Back off the line.

(Zuri helped Miley up from the ground.)

ZURI: I apologize for my sister's behavior.

MILEY: No worries. I have an older brother. Though sometimes he acts like a ten-year-old.

Jackson: That is not true.

Miley: Really? Your room screams ten-year-old because of how messy it is. And what else? Oh yeah, you complain when you have to take me and Lily to the mall.

Zuri: Ooh. You and I are going to get along just fine.

ZURI: (Laughs) Wow. Sounds like my brother Luke. I'm Zuri, I'm from New York.

MILEY: I'm Miley Stewart, I'm from Los Angeles. Well, I was born in Tennessee.

ZURI: So, you're a country girl?

MILEY: Born and raised.

ZURI: You and I are gonna be good friends.

EMMA: (Off Screen) Back off mister!

(They both turn to see Emma wrestling Gladys and Hazel over her phone.)

Luke: Now that's just sad.