Break #1

RavenDragon: Alright we are going to take a little break before we begin the next episode. The back room has lunch all set. Guest rooms are a few doors down for those who want to freshen up. There's even a training room in case you guys want to spar for a bit.

Robbie Ray: What about Hazel and Gladys?

RavenDragon: I'm giving you boys a ten second head start before the bridezillas are released.

Xander: Good enough for me!

Xander, Robbie Ray, Jackson, Vlad, Bertram, Richard, and Jason bolted out of the theater.

Miley: I haven't seen my dad run that fast since Mamaw stole all his snacks and hid them.

Booker: I think I know why Jackson made a break for it.

Everyone gets out of the theater and heads for the cafeteria. Lou's mouth was watery seeing all the options for lunch.

Raven B: Dang, this girl goes all out.

Lou: I'm going for it!

Lou runs towards the food along with Jorge, Luke, Oliver, Lily, Tucker, and Tess.

Chelsea: There's even vegetarian options.

Jessie: Add in a military obstacle course and I might never leave.

Raven B: Or a shopping mall.

Miley: Less talking, more grabbing.

Everyone except Zuri and Damian went for the food.

Zuri: The Dragon girl mentioned a training room. Wanna spar?

Damian: Anything to get away from my brothers. But I do want to see what you got.

Zuri: Don't go easy on me.

Zuri and Damian left for the training room. Nia, Booker, Miley, Danny, Tess, Levi, Sam, Tucker, Oliver, and Lily seat together. Jessie joined the other adults at another table. Emma and Ravi joined Xander, Lou, Luke, Jackson, Tim, Tiffany, and Jorge at the back table.

Jessie: Wait, where's Zuri and Damian? 

Emma: This is Times Square on New Year's Eve all over again.

Levi: What happened?

Luke: Let's put it this way, it involved the giant ball and a city-wide blackout.

Nia: I saw them leave.

Richard/Jason/Tim: The Training room.

Jessie: Maybe I'll go check on them.

Jessie, Richard, Jason, Tim, Bruce, Luke, Emma, Danny, Booker, Nia, and Miley left for the training room. They see Zuri and Damian sparring with each other. Both of them were equally matched until Zuri pinned Damian to the floor.

Zuri: And that's three for me and zero for you.

Damian got up from the floor. 

Damian: Ok, I'm impressed. 

Zuri: You're not so bad yourself. I like the challenge.

Luke: You two love birds done?

Zuri and Damian looked at them.

Zuri: Shut up Luke. 

Nia: You guys were good.

Jason: She probably got lucky.

Zuri: Lucky? Alright, Red Hood. You think you can take me?

Jason: This will be too easy.

Emma: Ten bucks says that he gets a broken arm.