part 20: sunday funday

tw: a little of smut in the beginning

After bickering for awhile you fell in a deep sleep, another night in Eddie's arm. It was something you could get used to. He was still in a deep sleep. Making all these cute snorts. It was cute. You cuddled a little closer so you could enjoy his warmth a little longer before he woke up. You felt yourself even drift off a little bit. It felt like you were in cloud 9 and you never wanted to get off. He probably didn't notice that you were half asleep as he kissed the top of your head, stroking your hair and admiring you face in the morning light. You fluttered your eyes open to greet his.

''Goodmorning Princess, did you sleep well?'' you nodded and asked if he did the same. ''Couldn't have slept better.'''he kissed your forehead, only this time he went in for the mouth. When you came closer your hand, by accident, caressed his pelvic area. Feeling his dick in full morning glory. You apologised as you didn't meant to touch it. But he told you not to apologise and pulled you even closer.

he started kissing you passionately and touching your ass to try and get you in the mood. The kiss started get more heated an his hands started traveling down but he wasn't fast enough because you were getting under the sheets. You pulled at his waist band kissing the edge. You fully pulled the underwear down and his dick flopped on his stomach. You started gently kissing his shaft. He groaned because you were taking it too slow. You were about to put the top in your mouth but were interupted by the ringing and a knock at the door. He told you to ignore the mood killer and just go on, it was probably just neighbour. You put top in gently licking and sucking it making him moan.

But again more knocks and the doorbeell was hold longer, becoming annoying. ''Let me scare away this intruder, princess. After that you go back to what you were doing.'' climbing out of bed. He put on his boxer, with his boner clearly visible. You saw him running in the direction of the door making you giggly at his weird run. He opened the door putting only his head through asking what they wanted. But it wasn't enough to stop the intruder pushing through the door.

''Jeez took you long enough, were you in a coma or something.'' It was Mike's voice. You decided to jump out of bed immediately looking if there were any traces of last night on your body or in the room. You could hide the handcuffs and aftermath towel was in the laundry bin.

''Eddie were you sacrificing or summoning something with all these candles.'' He pointed at all the candles were scattered around the living room. ''something like that.'' Eddie answered.

Dustin was the last to enter the room because he had trouble locking his bike. He probably already noticed your car in the drive way so he knew that you had slept over. He commented on how clean it looked and the smell that the candle and popcorn had stained the air. He looked around and asked where you were.

''Maybe he sacrificed Y/N.'' Will added making everybody laugh expect for Dustin, the weird expression stayed. Dustin made a comment about how Eddie was still in his underwear and all the boys could say was that if they were home alone they would walk around in there underwear all day too. He rolled his eyes, which Eddie noticed.

He walked up to him. ''Somebody is grumpy, didn't sleep well Dusty?'' placing a hand on his shoulder, which he immediately wiped off. ''I slept fine, let it go.'' Eddie just shrugged and walked into his bedroom.

''you guys are way too early, I knew you guys were young but not that young that none of you know how to the time.'' now he was the one rolling his eyes. He just had been cockblocked. ''I should've let you wait on outside.''

''Wait for what.. Did you have unfinished business.'' Lucas said, clearly looking down at his boxers. ''Don't you have balls to throw in laundry bins to get to, Sinclair?'' sticking out his tongue and slamming the door. He turned around to getting your clean outfit out of your bag.