Part 37, No Air

I was staring straight at my reflection. My denim shirt was torn. I ripped my shirt off revealing my upper body. Sweat was dripping down my abdominal. I held my reflection, trying to understand who I was and where the klunk am I.

The air was suddenly short. I was panting. My lungs felt so corrupted. my body dropped drastically to the ground. I groaned in pain. I was gasping for air. I managed to pick myself up and looked at my reflection. I see a pale faced demon. I felt so scared to lay before him but he felt the same way as I did because he was me.

My body was so weak and I no longer desire air. I was a dead man. There's no way out of here. I dropped my head hard on the ground. Breathing my last breaths. I closed my eyes. I wiggled my fingers to feel a pure flow. Water.

I felt so narrowed. My feet was flat on the ground. My lungs was filling with water. I was so thirsty yet all of me was water. I stopped fighting for air, I let it get to me. I opened my eyes for a split second and I saw a blurry vision of blue-eyed young brunette looking away as we made contact. I shut my eyes back.

I woke up feeling my whole body weight slammed backwards. There was so much air to contain. I looked around and everyone was either traumatized, in tears or losing their minds.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
This part was highly inspired by a scene in the movie where you can see the subjects drowned in water. I just thought it was really cool to make connections to it :)

Also, Remember Chapter 26, Group B? I wrote about this thing called the RSLO. If you're curious on what it might be, you'll find out soon :3

I hope you enjoy this chapter, make sure you vote and leave any comment or suggestions <3