Part 2,The Flashbacks

"MINHO! The doors!"

I turned to see that the doors were about to close. We ran faster and faster. My anxiety rises. We have to make it through.

As the doors were closing, we ran through the closing doors. "We can make ehmmmmmm uhhhhh..." Her words unclear.

I turned back to see her on the floor. "NOOOOOOOO!"
I ran back to her and dragged her by the hand and pulled her up to my shoulders. The doors were closing. I was crying. Mortifiedly Screaming.

"MINHO!"

I let out a heavy breathe and my whole body was shivering and sweating. It was just a dream. I looked to see Ben in front of me. I put my head down and let out a heavy cry. It was a mortifying cry. It was ugly.

I knew I was supposed to feel a relieve but instead I was more tensed than ever. I looked up to see Ben just staring blankly. He gave me a moment to calm before he said, "Quite a dream wasn't it?"

I wanted to say something but it was so hard. I just nodded anyway.

"You're sweating hard man, why don't you clean up?" asked Ben.
He offered a hand to help me up.
"Thanks man." I said as I take his hand.

Ben and I had breakfast together. Some runners were already up. They were staring at me. Changing glances at each other. It made me uncomfortable.

When it was time, Ben bid goodbye and ran off. My first thought was to visit Paula which I did.

Inside, Clint and Jeff was by her side trying so hard to feed her. "Hello Minho." greeted Jeff.
"Is she doing alright?" I hesitated.
"She'll be up around this week if we're not wrong." Clint finished feeding and Jeff was done with his check ups. "Thats great to hear," I moved in closer to her bed.

"We'll leave you two here then?" they both asked.
"Yeah sure thanks guys," I smiled a bit.

Some pigments of her skin turned back to normal. Not all of it but just parts of it. She is calmer now. Just still shaking and mumbling.

I sat by her bed side and just stared at her. Imagining her back when we first met and how it was before. I can't wait to have it back.

I watched her non stop. But out of my sight I fell asleep and was now dreaming.

"MINHO! THE DOORS!"

"We can make ehmmmmm uhhhhh"

"NOOOOOOO!"

I jumped out of my sleep and wiped my forehead. My body was again full of sweat and i shivered hard. I looked at her. She was still there.

I was now calming down and breathing which was good.

I got up to my feet and made my turn to the door. I had stopped when I finally remembered that she was there.

It took me awhile but I turned around to face her. Somehow I had the gut to finally interact with her. After all she wasn't dead.

I got the nerves to finally sit back down right by her side and held her shivering wet hands. It still felt the same. Her hands were still her hands. A tear streamed down my face.

A moment passed and I let go off her hand and whispered, "I love you and I'm sorry. Please come back to me,"