0.9

the noirette had no clue if she should've felt resentful or appreciative toward haechan, although she was leaning toward the latter

the noirette had no clue if she should've felt resentful or appreciative toward haechan, although she was leaning toward the latter. mark had been with her for about an hour now, cracking lame jokes in an attempt to make her feel better, a sort of distraction from the pain. she had to admit, it was... nice being able to talk with him like this. she couldn't tell if this was a move from mark or not, he was a naturally friendly person, but she so badly wanted it to be.

it was at that point in the hangout where everyone was getting ready to leave, the loss of two of their best players causing the game to end quicker than usual. narae didn't want to go home, she wanted to stay here forever with mark. it was progress, and she liked that. maybe her love life wasn't as bad as she thought. so what if his best friend was practically her enemy, they could work that out when mark and the girl got closer! she didn't need haechan's help to get him. this was proof she was doing fine enough on her own.

"can someone get my bag, please?"

"here darling," haechan smiled in a lopsided way, voice dripping with annoyance as he shoved the bag into her arms. she let out a soft 'oof' at the impact, rubbing her chest slightly with one arm, using the other to put on the backpack properly. when their eyes met, narae glowered at him, her gaze becoming more intense when he continued to stand there, finding their game of constant anger toward eachother funny. hands in his pocket, he lowered himself to reach her height, making sure no one else was focused on them before he quietly spoke, "drop the attitude princess. meet me in the bathroom."

"what? hell no."

"i'm not taking no for an answer."

"i don't want to do anything with you."

"god," he chuckled airily, a cocky expression displayed on his face. "you really are stupid. i wouldn't fuck you for the life of me. we're talking. now hurry up."

narae huffed in annoyance, no one had the nerve to speak to her the way he did. or hurt her, like he did. she hated it. "..what bathroom?"

"boys," he called over his shoulder, "it'd be less controversial if we got caught, wouldn't want anyone thinking i'm the perv."

she rolled her eyes and watched as he made his way to the back of the small building, disappearing around the corner. he was careless and wreckless, she thought, sitting still and waiting for a good moment to follow after him. the bathrooms were decently far off from the court itself, meaning she'd have to walk to meet up with him in pain, which he caused in the first place. unbelievable.

"i'm gonna go to the bathroom," she quietly said, knowing the group probably wouldn't hear her. they were all near the bench, some standing and some sitting as the messed around. the only one who seemed to notice her standing up was jisung, who was the closest by her after mark. she wished he was the one to smile and give a little wave, but it seemed as though he'd already stopped caring.