0.4

haechan had spent the most of his day sulking after his encounter with miss perfect narae

haechan had spent the most of his day sulking after his encounter with miss perfect narae. he couldn't help but be upset with her. flipping him off, really? for no reason? it irritated him even more that no one else saw that she was capable of things other than being some stupid sweetheart. he was so sure that underneath that facade, she was nothing besides a lying, scheming bitch.

he couldn't really back that up though. no one would believe him! how outrageous. but right now, their personal affairs didn't matter. not one bit, he couldn't let his anger toward her get in the way.

because lately he'd been thinking of a wonderful plan that involved the not-so-wonderful-in-his-eyes-only girl. he had to keep his behavior at it's best near her, he was trying! it was usually much worse, you had to give him that atleast.

that didn't matter right now though, she was bound to listen to him when he told her about it. there was no way she would say no. absolutely not.

haechan checked his watch and realized that the day was almost over- turns out thinking grumpily about earlier events really caused time to fly by. the brunette ran to his locker, shoving past a bunch of students and ignoring their calls of protest. he flung the medal door open, looking at the mirror inside and doing his best to fix his hair, something he assumed the girl didn't like. with one final spritz of cologne and a flick of his leather jacket, the boy turned and started to walk in the opposite direction.

he knew this route all to well, having been a victim of getting yelled at by the student council constantly. he knew some were doing their job, and some, like narae, were there to make his life more difficult. he'd already either slept with or befriended most of the council anyway, so it didn't matter to much. a nice visit from the school's typical bad boy wouldn't be to suspicious, would it?

not thinking anyone would be here so late but still being cautious, haechan slowly opened the door and peaked in. two faces peaked up at him in confusion, one being the last person haechan wanted to see right now.

"hyuck? what are you doing here?"

"i- i was looking for mark," he gulped, feeling the eyes of the two still burning into him. the other quickly got back to work, no longer acknowledging his presence, which he was thankful for. making eye contact with his friend and jerking his head in the direction of the door to another office, haechan mouthed, "in there, we need to talk."

renjun nodded, standing up and turning toward the girl next to him. "i'll be right back, okay?"

"k," a sweet voice called back, sounding like heaven to the boys ears. he hadn't realized he'd just been standing there, waiting for more, until renjun appeared infront of him and grabbed his wrists to drag him into the other room. with a surprising amount of force from the elder, he shoved haechan down on top of an empty desk and shut the door for more privacy.

"god, get a grip," renjun rolled his eyes, running his fingers through his hair and ruffling it back into place. "did you come here just to see her?"

"what- no. i just get nervous, that's all. i told you, i'm here to see mark."

"if you would've read the groupchat," renjun took his phone out of his pocket and pointed at it with an annoyed expression, "you would've known mark left early to pick chenle and jisung up. we're all meeting up later."

"oh." haechan simply said. his only normal excuse to be here was ruined. "i'm just gonna stay here for a little while, if you don't mind."

"i do mind." his friend huffed out again. "i have work, the both of us do. i'm not gonna question what you're here to do anymore, just don't bug us."

"i promise i won't."

"....i bet you're not gonna randomly kiss me now that she's here."

"jealous, jun?"

"you wish."