Retrograde | Chapter 8

Author's Note:

A little "Lovers and Friends" is our musical inspo this chapter now that Eda and Serkan have found their way back together.

🚨🔞🔞🚨 After being a total "angst whore" in the last few chapters, this chapter I'm just going straight up "whore".

A MASSIVE thank you for your patience with the chapter - the whole fam got levelled by Covid having dodged it for 2.5yrs. (I am SO behind on my own Wattpad reading, but now I'm finished Chapter 8, I'll be catching up!!)

As always, your comments and theories keep the fire for this story going, and I'm so grateful for all your love here and on Twitter. It really feels special to see you enjoying this.

Find me on Twitter: @dizigirl1 and let me know what you think!

Love to you all,
Ames

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Previously on Retrograde:

They lie in Eda's bedroom in silence, staring at each other.  The room where they've shared so many memories in, over the years.  They've argued, laughed, and now loved in this bedroom of hers.

"I love you, my Eda."

"I love you more, my Serkan."

⭐️⭐️⭐️

The Yildiz apartment is quiet, and Eda's eyes flutter open slowly.  She's suspended in a dreamlike state, her body feeling like it's floating as memories of last night hang behind her eyes. 

She softly runs the tips of her fingers over her lips as she blinks awake.  Visions of Serkan's open mouth on her tanned inner thigh as his hands roamed up to her breasts, warm her blood.  She sees her long fingers tangled in his messy, reddish hair - his strong tongue lapping at that sacred place between her legs, and her core begins to ache.

Am I dreaming?  Was he here last night? 

She blinks twice, steeling herself before looking over the edge of her bed, unsure if she wants to know the truth.  If this is a dream, it's not one she ever wants to wake up from.

Eda quickly rolls, peering down to where his mattress would be and slaps her hands excitedly over her mouth.  Oh my God!  He's here! 

She collapses onto her back with a contented sigh and smiles stupidly at the ceiling, trying to control her heartbeat.  She drags her fingers lightly up her arms, retracing the path of soft kisses he'd placed all over her body before rolling over again to look at him. 

Serkan is lying on his side with his back to her.  His broad back looks spectacular in his tight navy tee, and pure elation courses through her body until she's suddenly hit with panic! 

She runs her hands through her hair, realizing that he's going to wake up soon, and she has morning breath and looks utterly crumpled from sleep.  It doesn't matter that he's woken to her like this a million times before.  Today is different.  Today she's his girl for real and is suddenly anxious to look her best.

She executes an athletic tumble-roll out of the end of her bed and sticks the landing like a pro.  Rushing to the bathroom, Eda quickly pees and brushes her teeth but is arrested when she catches her reflection in the mirror.

The last twelve months have made her grow up much faster than anyone would have wanted, but last night, as Serkan took her lovingly in her bedroom, Eda made her final transition to womanhood. 

She examines the vision before her - with her wild hair and pouty mouth.  Her eyes close with lust, feeling the memory of Serkan's teeth lightly tugging at her bottom lip.  Good Lord, he's hot, and a deep relief fills her soul knowing that they've found their way back to each other.  She smiles at herself in awe, running her hand softly down her neck just like Serkan had done last night.