Retrograde | Chapter 9

Author's note:  

Hi loves - hope everyone is keeping well.  The summer holidays are almost over, and I cannot wait to get the kids back to school! I appreciate your patience as always.  

Find me on Twitter @dizigirl1 and let me know what you think!  Your comments always brighten my day, and it's so motivating to see you guys enjoying the story. ❤️

Love,
Ames

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Previously on Retrograde:

He pictures the way she'd feel under his large hands. Her soft body taking his hard cock, as he makes her moan over and over and over again.

"Sonny! Are you listening to me!?" Engin punches his arm, snapping him out of his daydream.

"No. I never do," Sonny replies with an uncharacteristic wink as they continue to the restaurant. He smirks to himself.

Challenge accepted.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Engin pulls a dreamy, giggling Pyril to his chest and kisses her softly. His lips release another flurry of butterflies off in her stomach. After another all-night date, their third in a row, neither wants to let go.

"Urgh, can't we just blow off class?" Engin complains, pulling her impossibly closer, dipping his face into her neck. "I could take us for lunch, and we can nap, and then I'll make you dinner," he offers, trying to convince her to stay with him. Pyril sinks her fingers into his hair.

"Engin! We've been joined at the hip for days now. I don't want you getting sick of me. Go to class and see me later!"

His lips move across her neck as he places a soft kiss on her spaghetti-strapped shoulder, "A day with you feels like no time at all. It's bizarre," he whispers.

"You know...you're a real surprise, Engin," she gushes back, drawing a confused frown from the gorgeous hunk wrapped around her.

"Well...I thought you were a total player when I first met you...I really didn't expect you to be so sweet."

Her confession makes Engin smile, and he kisses her softly again.

"Are you like this with all your girls?" she asks, trying to keep her tone light, lamely hiding the sudden pang of insecurity at the thought of Engin with other women.

He frowns, his eyes scanning her beautiful face. "Pyril...," he starts. He's slightly wounded at her assumption, even though it's not off base. He knows he's had a reputation around campus and plays his role well - the lovable larrikin who will give you a good time but only one time.

But she's different. Can't she see she's different?

Engin looks around, searching for the right words when his eyes land on two men in suits standing beside the campus coffee cart. They look out of place amongst the sea of students. He recognizes how they stand: always in pairs, the dark suits, sensible shoes. More than that, he's sure he's seen them before - he just didn't think much of it at the time. They're clearly not businessmen, and Engin glances over his shoulder to confirm what he already knows - they're watching him.

"Engin?" Pyril interrupts nervously.

"I'm sorry, baby. Just thought I saw someone I knew," he recovers with a gentle smile. "And no...I'm not like this with other girls. You had me pegged right the first time, though. I was a player. I was all those things that should make a good girl run in the other direction. But...the moment I saw you, Pyril, I knew this would be something."