chapter 17

Shota quickly took out his phone and face timed the pack and said immediately "Guys we are getting this cat!" As he turned the camera around to show izuku playing with the munchkin kitten.

" Sho… no…" Hizashi started off " the house is already packed"

" But look at Izu, he looks so happy!" Nemari said gawking at the adorable sight.

" Bring the cat home for Izuku, Shota. You have no choice Hizashi, look at her!" Nedzu added with an evil looking smirk.

" Fine.. we can get the cat.." the louder than bakugou blonde said, giving up.

" YESSSSS!" tensei shouted finally entering the call. " FINALLY WE GOT  ANOTHER CAT BESIDES RAMEN!" The beta took a breath to calm himself. " Soo.. what's it's name? I'm off duty so I can by some supplies for the cat"

" Her name is luna!" Izuku chirped excitedly. 

" Hey Luna before you go to your new home can you tell the others to stop harassing that dog outside, please." One of the staff asked the black she-cat who nodded before running off.

" Does she really understand you?" Denki asked

" Yes, she can actually. She has an intelligence quirk plus a telekinetic quirk as well but she rarely uses her secondary quirk. You know the stereotype black cats are bad luck. No one was willing to adopt her cause they thought she was a demon because of this…" the woman said sadly

  " Well here's the adoption papers for her. Just fill it out and sign it and we'll send someone to your house to make sure it's the best place for her." The owner of the café said handing shota the paperwork and a card. As Aizawa signed the paperwork the owner added " just call the number on that card once you and we'll send someone to inspect the house to make sure it's safe for Luna, okay?"

" Bye guys and thanks Tensei for getting the cat supplies." Shota says to the pack.

" See you soon, Sho and you two izuku!" Hizashi said, vibrating with excitement.

" By my pup and grandpup!" Nedzu said with a flick of his tail.

Nemari just waved before hanging up with the rest.

( So sorry it's a short one today I just didn't have many ideas for this chapter but I just had to put in a friends mha cat oc!)