chapter 61

After a bit Hoshi came trotting onto the beach " Nedzu-sensei! I'm here like you asked!" The Akita Inu said, sniffing the air to find her teacher. " I smell that there are others here so can all of you just come out from hiding? I promise I won't bite!"

" SURPRISE!!! CONGRATULATIONS HOSHI!!!" Everyone then jumped out their hiding spots to congratulate the Akita Inu.

Nedzu then walked up to hoshi and presented the collar to her " this collar is what you need to get into U.A from now on without me having to unlock the gate for you." He then put the collar over his students head. " There is also a place you can bite so you can take the collar off yourself. Go on and try it for me."

Hoshi nodded before biting a section on the collar and it fell right off " so how do I put it back on?" She asked before lowering her neck close to the collar causing it to snap back onto her neck " oh nevermind!" She waved her tail happily and ran over to a bowl of sausages and ground beef. " So what's all this for?" She asked everyone before taking a bite of a sausage.

" This party is for you Hoshi!" Izuku said, wagging his tail and performing a play bow to her " you are the first canine to get into U.A!" He then trotted over and opened the disc from the results of her entrance exam in front of her.

a hologram appeared in front of them and once again the pack of chaos growled at the site of All Might who was then shooed away by Nedzu.

" Hoshi, your score on the writing portion of this exam was 78% something we'll need to work on but nevertheless a good score for someone that never went to a school before" The Nedzu hologram started " but your score from the physical exam was amazing!  They don't call you Hoshi the shooting star for nothing! 65 villain points and 60 rescue points! Just under the number one examinee that had 70 villain points and 55 rescue points!"

" Which was me!" Bakugou interrupted with a large smirk on his face which earned a back handed smack from Aizawa. " What was that for, old man?!"

" To get you to shut up," Aizawa said before looking back at the hologram which was still playing.

" Now let's rewatch your biggest moment of the exam shall we?" The holographic Nedzu said before walking away and a video of the entrance exam started to play.

" You have good morals Greenie!" The recording of Hoshi said to Izuku as she rushed to the zero and shouted " Zetsu Tenrō Battōga!" Before launching herself at the ginormous robot and splitting it in two before falling two the ground.

After that the video cut and Nedzu came back onto the screen " and that's what makes you a hero Hoshi! I know that attack of yours uses a lot of energy and yet you used it to save two other examinees. That's exactly what heroes should do, protect and save others even at the cost of their lives. So welcome to your hero academia, Hoshi!" Then the hologram shut off.

" Now that that's done" himiko said with a purr " LET'S PARTY!"q