chapter 58

( Back to third POV)

Once izuku got back home from the exam he started pestering his dame about how he did on the exam.

" Sooo did I pass?" Izuku said while walking behind his dame on all fours.

" You know I can't tell you that izuku." Aizawa responded before turning around and ruffling his pups green hair.

" Fiiinneee" izuku said while playfully rolling his eyes " so what's for dinner tonight?"

" Katsudon and shrimp tempura": Aizawa responded

" Yes! My favorite!" Izuku said, jumping up to his feet, " can I help you cook?" He then ran to the kitchen and started to get out the cooking supplies.

Aizawa shook his head while walking over to his pup before saying " sure why not let's get started shall we?"

" Yes!" Izuku said, pulling the flour, salt and rice from the cabinets.

Aizawa went to the refrigerator to get out the eggs, pork, shrimp and vegetables. He then pulled out the rice cooker and put the water and rice into it then he shut it and set the timer to start the cooking process.

Izuku turned on the two deep fryers they had ,one for seafood, one for meat and poultry, and then he made different egg washes, one for the pork and the other for the shrimp. As he dipped the shrimp into the seafood egg wash and the flour he said " ok lets get frying!" He then carefully put the shrimp into the fryer and began the same process for the pork.

As Izuku was frying the meat, shota had begun chopping the veggies. He then poured a bit of oil into a skillet to saute them.

" What's cooking? Sho and zuku~" Hizashi said while coming up behind his husband and hugging him from behind.

" Zashi.. I'm trying to cook.." Aizawa whined as he tried to escape his husband's hold.

" I know love but you're not escaping me today and once we eat we are having a pack cuddle today, okay" Hizashi said beginning to rumble as he gently licked his mate's scent gland. Earning a deep purr from Aizawa.

" Get a room! you two!" Izuku squeaked while shielding his eyes.

" You'll be purring like your mother one day too once you find yourself a mate." Hizashi said, ruffling his son's fur. " But by that blush on your face you must have someone or maybe two people in mind"

" Twenty bucks it's Shinsou and Todoroki!" Nedzu said walking into the kitchen, causing his grandson to hide further into his neck fur.

" I agree with that, I'll put twenty more bucks on that!" Aizawa added.

" I bet 30 that it's Iida and Denki!' Nemari said as she walked up to remove the food from the deep fryer.

" I'll bet 50 that it's bakugou!" Tensei said as he came out of his room to set the table.

As the food was being piled into bowls and plates Hizashi looked to izuku and asked " so who's right little listener"

" Mama and grandpa Nedzu.." izuku said once again burying himself into his neck fur.

" YESSSSS!!!!" Nedzu and Aizawa celebrated.

Once they two gathered their winnings they gave forty to Izuku for the embarrassment that he suffered.