chapter 18

After the café, Shota dropped Bakugou and Kaminari at their homes. He was about to drop Shinsou off too. But as he looked to the back seat of the car, at one of the stoplights, and saw the fluffy  lavender haired pup and his own pup falling asleep on each other. As he turned back to look at the road he thought to himself * they're gonna get together in the future aren't they? ugh i'm never gonna be prepared for that but I'll always support you izuku no matter what you get into…. Just enjoy being a kid for now. We'll all get through your trauma together.* As he pulled into the four car garage of his pack home he saw Tensei outside building a new cat tower to put in the designated cat living room.

  The man shouted to him " HI SHOTA! THIS IS FOR LUNA!"

" Quiet down, Shinsou and Izuku are sleeping" shota responded, getting out of the car.

" Oh I'm sorry, want help getting them into the nest?" The blue haired beta asked in an apologetic tone.

" Yes please, you grab shinsou and I'll get izuku" the omega pack leader said quietly, as he carefully unbuckled Izuku from his booster seat.

" Nice to meet you softzawa, I'm tensei." Tensei said to Aizawa jokingly.

Which earned a playful snarl and a " I'm not going soft" from Aizawa in response. They went into the mansion and placed the two boys into the pack nest.  " I'm gonna ask if Shinsou can stay the night. You  go bring in that cat tower before it rains." Aizawa told the blue haired beta before asking." Oh and Nemari's off tomorrow right?"

" Yes, why?" Tensei asked back

" Ok, if the rooms are ready tomorrow she can call for the house inspection for Luna. The boys and I were gonna help Izu with walking upright tomorrow. Bakugou surprisingly suggested it." Shota replied

" The loud blonde right?" Tensei asked while beginning to polish his engines.

" Yes him..," shota sighed as instinctively curled around the two pups.'

" IM HOM-meeeee" Hizashi began to shout before shota shut off his quirk real quick. " Huh why did you shut me off, sho?"

  Shota simply looked at the pups he was curled around that somehow didn't wake up while tensei said " cause shinsou and Izuku are sleeping that's why"

" Hmm interesting he's not gaining a new form from this," Nedzu said, seemingly appearing out of nowhere. Everyone flinched from Nedzu's sudden appearance. Even Nemari who just entered the house.

" Nedzu explain.." shota said, giving his adoptive father one of his ' no bullshit' stares.

" Ok so I've been doing research on the pokemon Eevee and it's evolutions" Nedzu started "and two of them known as Espeon and Umbreon evolve from Eevee with high happiness during the day and night respectively."

" But he's not evolving now and it's getting dark outside," Nemari said in confusion.

" That's what I was thinking but maybe there might be more to his evolutions like take Jolteon for example and his Jolteon form." Nedzu stated before continuing " Jolteon from the games and tv show it always has evolved by a greenish stone with a yellow lightning bolt on it called a thunder stone. However izuku needed no stone, just the electricity that the stone seems to give the Eevee upon evolution."

"So maybe izuku needs to be awake and in the moonlight or sunlight plus be extremely happy or relaxed maybe?" Hizashi thought aloud.

" When he evolved into Jolteon he kinda looked like that Kaminari kids hair" Tensei added

" Then maybe a particular person has to trigger the evolution?" Shota asked

" No, I think that his body just adapts to mimic the person that causes him to evolve" the Chimera states before adding "appearance wise at least since it's said Eevee has an unstable genetic makeup." once seeing the worry on his pup's face.

" Well let's just keep tabs on him just to see what triggers an evolution." Nemari states.

" Let's just hope he doesn't have another episode"  tensei said before adding " the poor pup needs therapy"

" Yeah" everyone said in agreement

As the sun fully set and the pack minus Nedzu had curled up amongst each other in the nest. The Chimera sat on a chair drinking his evening tea and said softly to himself " I can't wait to learn more about you izuku."