chapter 22

" Yes, that was me, Eraserhead.." dabi said, looking at the older male before asking" so you're the one who took in this kid?"

" Yes I am" Aizawa responded " not only me though my whole pack is caring for this pup." He bent down to ruffle his pup's hair."

" Oi nerd, who's this burnt piece of steak?" Bakugou said, pointing to dabi as the other children gathered up to sniff at the burnt teen.

" He smells like my missing brother Toya…" Shoto said sadly.

" Guys can you give me dabi and my mama a moment please, we need to talk.." izuku said, giving dabi and his dame a knowing look.

" Alright nerd, don't take too long." Bakugou said, leading the others away.

" Don't forget to ask for us to have a sleepover at your place Izu.." Hitoshi said with a yawn.

" I won't!" Izuku said, leading the two older men to a bench before asking dabi. " Are you gonna tell him or do I tell him who you really are dabi-nii"

" B-but how do you know?!" Dabi said exasperated.

" How sho-kun reacted confirmed my thoughts when I first met him," Izuku started. " One, he had mentioned his missing brother to me before saying when he disappeared he had white hair. Your roots when they are showing are white. Two, he's also said his brother said his brother had a fire quirk that damages his body. You have a fire quirk that damages your body. And last but certainly not least your scent matches his missing brother!"

" I-i can't tell him." Dabi states, in a fearful stutter. " I'm not ready to confront my past yet"

" Alright, you don't have to say anything now but.." izuku looked dabi in the eye before saying " I want you to make a weekly check in right here with my mama every week" he looked past Toya and waved a kind and gentle hello to a girl with messy hair and cat eyes that was hiding nearby watching the group of males "and bring the girl too. Oh and mamma"

" Yes Izu I'll schedule that sleep over for you and your friends. And you and that girl will be there to okay Dabi" shota told the dyed black haired teen

" Okay but first. Himiko, come on out  and introduce yourself." Dabi said gently to the girl.

The girl skipped over to them as they all walked back over to the others and said "I'm himiko toga!" She ran over to the others and leaped over the seesaw like she was a panther leaping over a downed tree. 

" HEY NERD TOP THAT!" Bakugou shouted. "I'm katsuki bakugou by the way that's shoto todoroki" he stated pointing to the dual haired pup.

" Hello" Shoto said blankly"

"That's Hitoshi Shinsou," Bakugou said, pointing to Shinsou who fell asleep in the sunlight on a spot of grass. Then he pointed to tenya"  The blue haired boy is tenya iida"

" It's nice to meet you toga-chan" iida said holding out a hand out to shake the girls hand

" And that green haired boy you were just with is izuku midoriya" Bakugou finished off.

" Nice to meet you all and please don't call me by my last name"

" Why not himiko-chan" iida asked

" Let's just say her family wasn't a good one and leave it at that ok" dabi interjected hugging himiko.

" I understand and I'm sorry for bringing up any bad memories, himiko-chan." Tenya said, dipping his head.

" It's all right you didn't know" himiko shook the boy's hand and continued " anyway, HEY MIDORIYA-KUN BET YOU CAN'T BEAT MY LONG JUMP!"

" I BET I CAN!" Izuku retorted, running over on all fours.

" Hey you run just like I do!" Himiko chirped

" Yep!" Izuku squeaked " after our competition you should let me analyze your quirk!"

"You'll think it's villainous" himiko sighed

" No he won't" Shinsou woke up and said with a cat-like yawn. " My quirk is brainwashing and he told me it's cool so many times that I can't count them"

" Really, um ok after our long jump competition I'll tell you" himiko said with suspicion in her voice.

" Let's move this competition into our training at the beach. My pack all managed to get the day off ,probably thanks to the rat, to help in training all of you today" shota said with a rare smile on his face. " Well let's get walking, all of you! That means you too blueflame and himiko"