chapter 48

( Back to third person POV)

In the hospital room Tsukauchi sat in a chair right next to his son, his pup holding his hand and rubbing gentle circles with his thumb. Hitoshi now was patched up with bandages over his eye and broken wrist.

After a bit they heard a soft knock at the door. " Can I come in please?" Nedzu said from the other side " I need to talk to Shinsou to get some information on the teacher and the students. Whose lives I need to cleanse."

Tsukauchi looked to his son who nodded and said " you can come in now, Nedzu."

Nedzu came in with Aizawa behind him. "I'm just here so I can drop off your pack collar and cape pup. I have to get back home now before Izuku and Bakugou decides to go find and attack your attackers." Aizawa said giving Shinsou the lavender colored collar and the black cape that read 'pack of chaos' on it.

" Ok.." Shinsou replied while his adoptive father put the collar around his neck.

" Now shinsou let's talk" Nedzu said after Aizawa left the room " I'm so sorry that this happened to you. But I've already gotten the teacher sent to my human hell." The Chimera cackled.

" Do I want to know what this ' human hell' is Nedzu?" Tsukauchi asked the creature before him.

" Oh it's just my private jail for child abusers! HAHAHAHAHA!" Nedzu cackled as he replied.

The alpha detective and his son shivered at Nedzu's words.

" So what Information do you want Mr. Nedzu?" Shinsou asked.

" I just need to find the students that attacked you! Any information you can give me on them will do just fine" Nedzu answered, pulling out a notepad and a pen to write.

" Oh there was four of them one had wood for a head, another had a extendable neck and black hair , one with extendable fingers and grey hair and the last had dragon wings and very short hair" shinsou replied "I wasn't really paying attention to them when they said their names, sorry"

" That's fine! I can just get Izuku, Bakugou or himiko to tell me who they are!" Nedzu said, clasping his paws together. " And don't worry I'll make sure those four children will never become heroes or anything close to it! I might even get them some jail time!"

" Don't do anything to harsh Nedzu. They are still children after all." Tsukauchi said to Nedzu.

" No promises!~" Nedzu sang as he put away his notepad " now I must be going. get better soon, Shinsou!" Then the chimera left the hospital room with a wave and a sinister grin. Once the door closed however Tsukauchi and Shinsou heard loud cackling echo through the halls.

" Nedzu can be very scary sometimes.." Shinsou said as the cackling died off.

" Yes and that's why we call him rat Satan sometimes" Tsukauchi responded rubbing his son's back. " Well I got to go back to work kiddo I'll be back soon. Are you gonna be ok alone until your mother gets here?" The alpha asked.

"I'll be fine. see you soon dad" shinsou said as his sire got up to leave the room.

" Alright then see you kiddo," Tsukauchi said, waving goodbye to his son.