chapter 65

Once the baseball pitch test was done next came the flex arm hang. Izuku got a score of infinity for using his Espeon hybrid form and ' psychic' to make himself weightless.

Himiko had gotten a score of 6 minutes for using her tail instead of her hands on the bar.

Hoshi had somehow gotten a score of 3 minutes using her teeth and jaws.

" That must've tasted horrible!" Izuku said to the Akita Inu as they all moved to the next section

" It sure did taste bad! metal doesn't taste very good it's like a worse copper taste of blood" Hoshi responded

" Here Hoshi. get that taste out your mouth" Aizawa said, giving her a milk bone treat.

" Thanks Aizawa-sensei!" Hoshi said, taking the treat from the rugged man's hand.

" Next up is the grip strength!" Aizawa said before Pulling out a machine " this machine will test your grip strength" he then pulled out a smaller machine with bite markings on it " Hoshi you will be biting this smaller one to test your bite strength everyone understands?"

" Hai" everyone said In agreement before going one by one testing their grip strength.

Izuku got a psi of 35.1 by using his Espeon tail  to wrap around the device.

Himiko used her tail as well to get a score of 36.1. her score was a bit higher since she used her tail more than izuku.

Hoshi got the highest score which was 4,000 psi Which was expected since she could bite through steel.

Once that was done they went on to the endurance racing. Iida and Yaoyorozu got second and first respectively in this category.  Izuku got thirteenth place, himiko got twentieth place, Denki got sixteenth place, and Hoshi got third place.

After they all did that they moved onto the speed test. Hoshi got first place, Iida got second, izuku got third, bakugou got fourth, Shoto got tenth, denki got twelfth, himiko got sixteenth, and finally shinsou had gotten twentieth place

" Alright everyone! We're done here! Let's head back inside to rest and work on creating your hero costumes" Aizawa said to his class.

" Alright let's go guy's!" Izuku said to his pack before feral running back inside the building.

" Wait up izuku!" Shinsou replied rushing to catch up to his pack leader

" Hey nerd! Slow down!" Bakugou said to his leader before using his quirk to blast himself up to Izuku's side.