🌺TokoShoji🌺

Mundane Life

Contents: TokoShoji (obv), cuddling, kisses, animal/food jokes, Dark Shadow, (of course) mundanity

______________________________________

Shoji's POV
I slowly wake up from my sleep and noticed that Tokoyami isn't in the bed with me. Hmm, maybe he woke up first and went back to his dorm or something. I guess I better start my day or something, luckily it's Saturday.

Since it's the weekend most of the others are out doing something, while some just sorta sleep in. I ambly make my way to the kitchen to try to manage breakfast, well technically brunch. When I get there I find Tokoyami eating some chicken nuggets. I slip behind him and wrap my arms around him in a backwards hug,"Good morning, Birdie."
"Good morning to you as well my dear." he responded. I decided to joke around a bit,"Isn't that basically cannibalism, with the chicken nuggets."

I hear a low chuckle from him,"Oh Shoji you fiend. Eheh."
I rest my chin on his head and yawn a little.

In between his little meal we give each other little pecks(A/n: I'm not sure how they would kiss so just imagine it). Once he finishes I help him clean up and we head over to the couch in the living area.

We sit closely together and cuddle.
Tokoyami asks me,"So what do you feel like doing today?"

"Honestly I kinda just wanna stay inside for now." I say as I nussle closer to the small bird.

Then all of a sudden Dark Shadow pops out,"Ooh~ how we watch some movies together!"

All 3 of us agree and so I put on something for us to watch.

For the rest of the day I just continuously hug Tokoyami while he falls asleep every now an' then, and of course Dark Shadow makes tons of comments on everything.

Hours later

Dark Shadow's POV
Once the movie finally finished I turn my attention to the other 2 on the couch.

Aww~ it seems they've fallen asleep in each other's arms. I stretch to get a blanket and put on the to love-, um...birds? Students? Wait, wait, people. There.

Anyways I slink back and rest on top of them. I soon fall asleep as well(A/n: I'm not sure if DS needs to sleep, but oh well).

The end

A/n: And there we have it, the first oneshot of the entire book! Sorry it's so short I didn't have much ideas for this one besides just it being peaceful and all. I hope you like! I'll see ya in the next oneshot, over an' out!