🌺Venomqueens🌺

Date Night

Contents: Venomqueens(Spider Queen x Scorpion Queen), human disguises, pigsy's noodles, kids go spying, cute lesbeans, other ships, bug family, lbd never happenedddsss(scorpion queen never met mk&co)

__________________________________

Spider Queen was in the middle of prepping herself for her date tonight. It's been ages since she's been to the surface, if you don't count the time she took over the city. All water under the bridge. It's been even longer since the last time she tried to romance someone, genuinely.

She took one last look into the mirror, she had gone with a human disguise since her date had suggested a restaurant on the surface.

She still had her long raven hair and her beauty mark. Her purple makeup complimented her chocolate skin, she also became a little shorter but the heels will fix that anyways. She wore a simple black dress with accents of purple and green that make highlight of her figure. Was she worried about overdressing, maybe, but she wanted to look her best for her love tonight.

She could feel eyes aimed on her back. For once in a long while she would also not have to make sure her children don't die from something stupid.

"*sigh* I know your there. I told you all it's rude to peek at people." She turned around and saw 4 spiders tumbled down onto the ground on top of each other in their haste to get away.

"Ahem," Syntax quickly got up as the others dusted themselves off,"We were just, passing by."

For being the smartest, he could use some work on his lying. Spider Queen grabs her purse as she walks past them and mumbled,"If only that were true Syntax, if only."

She walked out under the giant opening above their tall cavernous walls. She sternly looked towards the others and they nervously stood there,"Remember. I'm going to be out for a bit, I probably won't be back until 10 or so."

She pointed a finger at them to further get her point across,"You're grown adults. I'm pretty sure you can take care of yourselves. But I swear if you interrupt my outing because one of you did something idiotic. Again. I will crush you."

In the middle of turning her body she whipped her head back,"AND! You are not to spy on me, I will find out!"

"Alright, goodbye everyone. Try not to die while I'm gone." She angles her head up and shoots a web to pull her to the top.

"So we're definitely gonna go check out what she's doing right?" Spindrax asked to her brothers.

"Oh yeah. Definitely." Goliath says to his little sister.

Eventually the spiders follow after their queen and leave the lair, from a sensible distance of course.

Meanwhile...
Spider Queen waited underneath a large tree. The park was always such a beautiful sight, whether in the glowing daylight or the glistening moonlight.

She always adored how the scenic floral and fauna looked.

"Hey there!" The queen looked up and saw Scorpion Queen walking over to her while waving. Of course she was also in her human disguise, two round green buns sat atop her head as the rest of her hair cascaded down her back. She wore a cute cardigan and a lovely flowy skirt. The tap of her heels could be heard clearly from afar.