Chapter 02

OISHANI'S POV

Shit!

I can't believe this! I totally texted him! Hope he doesn't know who I am or what is going on.

"Don't tell me you texted him?" Vashisth shouted entering me apartment. 

"I am sorry, I didn't realize."I apologized holding the baby.

"You know it is not safe. You even gave him your address. "He spoke taking baby from me. 

"Hiiiiiiiii Idhant! You miss me? Huh? Miss miss me????." Vashi spoke holding him. 

"You really need to leave this country if you are planning to stay away from him. One small clue, he will be taking you both with him or only this little devil. "He warned .

I know it is not possible. He doesn't even know that I exist. Nothing can separate him from me and I don't know what will happen if he finds out. Being a nutritionist doesn't earn me much money but there are days when I go dry. No client, no work. My profession can't pick up the pace unless someone follows it strictly and gives out reviews. Unfortunately all my clients have decided to quit and continue to sulk rather than struggle to achieve their goals. 

"Did you feed him?." He asked trying to check his temperature.

"Yes Doctor . My little bundle of joy is ready to sleep!." I cooed hugging Idhant close to me. Vashisth has been pillar of strength from the moment I held Idhant in my hands.  The level of friendship he maintains is something I didn't expect. No matter what happens he vowed to stay by my side and love us to the core.

"Listen, why don't you shift to my place? It will be easier. Mom is there, my sister can help you too. You can't just hustle between him and your career. Promise we won't charge you any amount exceppppttttt..." He dragged making me suspicious.

"You won't get Idhant back! My mom will steal you and this curious kid will forever stay with her! You know how magical my mom is! Not to mention her irresistible love. "He winked kissing him.

"I will shift when he turns one Vashisth. I agree not having money is a problem but I joined a hospital recently, they are going to pay in a week. Hopefully i settle down in few more months." I said making him sad. It is easy to depend but difficult to detach. 

Nodding his head in agreement, he cooked us food while I waited Idhant to sleep .

Guess this one has all his traits.

"Don't you think this devil looks like him?" Vasi asked while I nodded my head.  Of course he does. I can't deny the fact that he genes are somehow running in this child.

Eating our food we decided to rest and think about our problems later. As soon as we woke up, I realised I have never paid for milk and somehow it has been delivered to our house.  Upon enquiry I found out he decided to do some charity. 

" Listen bhayya! We are not some charity case.  Perfectly capable to accommodate ourselves. It was stupid mistake of mine which caused all this. I never intended for him to find out nor help us!. I managed all these months without him.  You think I cant live without his money?." I shouted on milkman who was scared to death. Nodding his head , he left me alone with milk in my hands. I heard my child crying so i ran inside holding him close to me.

" You know, I would have cried too , you shout so loud and disturb our sleep." Vashi joked holding my child close to him.

I just can't forgive him for what he did. I am done hiding now. This game of hide and seek won't be tolerated anymore. 

"I will meet him up. "I stated him Vashi look towards me.

"How are you going to explain this? What will you say? Will he ever trust you?." He asked to which I had no idea.

" I don't care. I don't know.  Before he comes here and claims that this child belongs to him i want to inform him officially. He doesn't even know what he has done then .." I trailed thinking back to the time when he had no idea what has happened between us.

" Fair enough. If he disowns. I will marry you within this week and won't let this beautiful child suffer without a father." He decided making my nerves go mad.

Marry?

" Did you just propose me? Are you mad? We dont even love eachother ." I said completely traumatized by his statement .

" I proposed to my happy finger sucking child here who is soo adorable and to have him with me , to keep him safe and happy i am ready to take the risk of marrying you,  bearing you for lifetime and probably will fall in love who knows? This cute button can make me do anything." He said kissing me on belly earning hearty giggle from my child .

" So you love me huh?." I asked him.

"What ?! No!." He exclaimed making Idhant sleep on his chest.

" I am not doing charity . Instead of marrying someone my mom choses I thought why dont I marry you? I will never want you to struggle explaining him, who his dad is and what happened. " he replied and held my hand. 

Sighing a bit I realised once he learns words, somehow every rhyme or video has mom and dad in it. Somewhere he will pick up and ask me for it.  Not having a proper explanation, is going to land in horrible situation.

"I will think about marriage later. Please take Idhant with you,  I need to pay him a visit and see how things go ." I said patting my sleepy child.

How will I tell him? What is going to help me to make him understand?

*****************************

Please vote , comment and share my story!

Until next time:)(:

Follow me for more