Chapter 21

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
Ok so this got some steamy stuff

Don't tell me i didn't warn you!

To those who got happy with this warning, i am telling you it will not disappoint you!
-------------------------------

" I am sorry but I have to do this. " Oishani gasped in shock. Pressing my lips in urgency, I held her head in my hands. The wet shirt creating havoc in my body. She held me close trying to level up to my height.

"Varad!." She gasped as i pushed my hands inside her shirt slowly riding up which made her shirt buttons pop up.

"You should stop!." She shouted as I nibbled on her neck.

"I thought you were willing to be with me in every way possible?." I murmured kissing her ears. She moaned loudly pulling my hoodie. Pushing her against the slab, I kissed my way around her ear, neck and massaged her sides pulling the shirt aside which gave  me clear view of her slender waist and full breasts soaked in water.

" Here or bedroom?." I quickly asked sucking on top her breast still clad in sexy lace lingerie.

"That's it! Right there!." She moaned as I kneaded the other one. Smiling a bit I pushed myself away. Her hooded eyes invited me to eat her up like a predator. Making sit on the kitchen slab, I took her lingerie off.

" Right here baby?." I asked touching places she wants me to appreciate. A loud moan from her made me smirk. Kissing the two precious jewels, I slowly went down on her. Her waist looked inviting for me. Peppering kisses all around her breasts and waist, I got up to look into her eyes.

" I love you. " I confessed. Her closed eyes shoot to meet mine. She lowered her eyelids and smiled at me.

" I don't know if I told you before, I love your slender neck, these curves which are only mine. Your delicious, juicy boobs are so inviting. I told you not to wear tight shirts. Look what it's making me do." I whispered pecking her lips in between and slowly kneading her breasts. She closed her eyes again, circling her hands around my shoulders.

" Maybe I wear to make you do me?." She replied kissing my cheeks. Certain part of my body stood erect with her confession.

" I want to taste you." I sincerely spoke pulling her close to me by her boobs which only earned me a loud moans along with her biting my lips. It only meant I am allowed to.

" Hold still my love." I said making her grasp ends of the slab. Kneeling down on the floor,  I untied her pajamas and threw them away. Her lacy panty stirred something inside me. Looking up I saw my wife bit her lip with hooded eyes. A sight I will always remember. Linking my finger in her panty, I slid them down to see the place I always wanted to see.

" So beautiful." I whispered kissing her . With slight jerk and moan, she held my head in between her thighs. Massaging her clit,  I looked up to find my wife enjoying the sensations.

" Took you so long to touch me." She moaned smiling at me.

" What can I say I respect my woman." I replied. Latching my mouth to her clit, I massaged it with my tongue. Oishani could only moan and grab my hair. My mind still couldn't register that she allowed to be this intimate. My nether region stood erect, on duty to serve my woman but I wanted to take it slow. We already had a kid, I need some time with my lovely wife and her amazing body.

" Yes!." I heard her moan which me move fast with my tongue. Her holding waist and tummy against the kitchen slab, I entered a finger into her. Her shrill and moan made me smile. Pecking her tummy, I moved my magical fingers and mouth over her clit. A move which I always wanted to do. Since the time I got clear view of her assets in my office.  Her legs gave up and she held my hair in tight clutch.

" That's it baby. Grab my head. Stand." I encouraged continuing with my work. With extremely loud moan, she came . I got up on to my feet smiling at her, who rested her face on my arm.

" I am not done with you yet." I said tasting her on my lips. She looked at me with wide eyes.

" I won't make love to you today my dear wife. I am preparing you for it. " I said entering two more fingers into her clit. She moaned and bit her lip slightly. Grabbing my arm, she moved with my pace. Her long slender legs got wrapped along my waist giving me more space to fuck her with my fingers. After few minutes she came again, on to my hands. Grabbing her neck, I kissed right on her lips while she's still high from the orgasam I gave her.

" Hmmmph." She moaned against my lips. I knew her body got drained out completely.

" Oishu, can you stand for me a bit?." I asked her. She nodded holding on to my arm.

" Baby. Let's get you to bedroom." I said removing my fingers from her. Collecting her clothes, I took her in my arms. She looked at me with shy smile as I walked us to our room.

" You are mine Oishani. I may not remember how we did it 1st time but now,  I want you to remember how many times I am willing to do it for you to know that no matter what my memory holds, what I feel for you remains same throughout every age and time." I said laying her down on bed.

" Will I be called needy if I say I want some more of you?." She asked battling her eyes at me. I gasped at her open invitation.

" Aren't you tired?." I asked her.

" Well, bed is soft,  you are on top of me. I don't seem to think straight ." She spoke.

" You are a vixen my wife." I replied hovering above her. She giggled just like my son did few minutes ago. Latching my mouth to her breast, I sucked it slowly earning moans from my wife. My fingers worked on her clit again making me wonder how beautiful my wife is inside out.

" That's it baby! Cum for me!." I kissed as she rode her high.

**************
Unedited.

Ok. I have committed the sin of writing explicit content. It is awkward for me but I did it.

Ok.

That's it.  I am embarrassed already. Just let me know what you think abt this chapter