chapter 25

OISHANI'S POV

"Please!." I begged as my husband continued kissing me.

"Idhant needs me. " I whined trying to push him away. His morning kisses are addictive but our son is not big enough to understand why his mommy is getting late to wake him up.

"One more." He whispered.

"If you want our son to hate you then go on. " I said as he detached himself walking into his room silently. Good. This always works. Last night it got pretty late as we had to separate all the papers signed by his sister. My mind ran miles thinking it might not be his sister's involvement directly. But for that I need to talk with her. If she was so against her own brother, she would have not supported me throughout my pregnancy,  helped me by informing her parents and trying to settle for an official meeting with his family. I still remember the painful words his father spoke when Isha informed that I am pregnant with Varads child.

" Mummma!." Idhant shouted jumping in my husband's arms. I lazily hugged him making my son sleep again. I do want him to go to play school but he's too young.  His childhood shouldn't be forced towards learning nor get neglected by any of us. Varad smiled at us before getting ready for his office. I knew something is bothering him a lot. As soon as Varad left for his office, I took my phone out to call the only person who can help me get back my life.

After few whatsapp rings, Isha answered my call
" Hello?."

"Isha." I voiced out,  there was silence from both ends for a minute.

" Oishani. " She questioned.

" Isha, please I need your help." I spoke.

" With?." She asked.

" I want you to tell me how Do you know my parents, my company especially the day of Varad's accident , what were you doing at a conference like that?." I asked her. She took a long breath not answering my questions.

" Why are you going back now? Aren't you happy to get back my brother?." She asked.

" I am not he is not. Your brother is digging up past to find out what exactly happened Isha. He will not sit quite. Now that he accepts us, he just can't sit down and accept the fact that he knew and loved me." I said. Isha was silent on the other end.

" I will meet you guys in a week. Till then don't tell my brother that I am going to visit you nor anyone. Message me your address." She spoke.

" But why don't you want me to share this with varad?." I asked her. She released a frustrated sigh to my unending questions.

" Becauee oishani you all are in danger! Stay calm. Protect my brother and nephew until you are with him.  He can't do much. " Isha warned before disconnecting my call. I sat silently thinking what was that?

-------------------------
My friend looked at me puzzled, I have no intention to tell him what was happening in my life. We have been together for more than 7 months.  She is progressing towards our relationship but I feel somewhere I am not able to connect with her the way she is with me. Maybe my past is pulling me apart? Or my lack of memory is causing big hindrance? What is the reason for this?

" You seem to be lost." Akshat commented, I nodded my head reading the documents which I have to sign.

" Bhabi is causing you trouble?." He asked.

" She's the trouble." I answered. How come? I don't know.

"You know, the way bhabi looks at you,  I feel it made you fall in love with her at first sight. Anyone who has eyes can see how madly she's in love with you." He said. For a moment my mind froze. I felt this has been said by someone else too.

'Varad, look at her! She looks so beautiful'

I turned around to find the arrogant women who irritated me few minutes ago. She stood there at the entrance welcoming people and spreading message about some shit.

'The way she looks, I am sure she is head over heels in love with you'

I chuckled at the person's comment. We only met 1hr ago. Her distaste for me was evident clearly. Love? Me? No. It isn't for a person like me. Turning away I spoke with the person infront of me.

Who is he? Why do I find people hazy in my mind? I can't seem to figure out who all I met during that time?

"Varad? Let's go.  We have some briefing to do." My friend spoke as I nodded my head. After an hectic day, I finally reached my house to find it silent. Idhant slept on sofa with cushions around him.  Oishani was humming some tune while taking her bath. I sat stumped by today's meetings closing my eyes, I laid my head back. Memories of my wife meeting me with our son flooded. I smiled remembering how stupid I might have looked when I said he's not my son. Look at him! He's exact replica of my childhood self!

'Varad! You are here!' I turned around to find Mr.Wang.

'Yes sir. You asked me to come?.' I spoke as he looked extremely nervous.

'Varad, there's a request I have to make.' Mr.Wang said holding my hands. What can I do for him? Especially when our professions are so different ?

' Sir, what is it? Why was I called here to this conference??' I asked as he took me aside.

'Varad, there's danger to your life. Isha has told me not to inform you but I have to. We can't keep calm when things are getting out of hand now.' He spoke.

'Isha? My sister?.'I asked as he nodded his head.

'You need to protect a girl here. It's my personal request. I can't trust anyone other than you. But at the same time, be careful. Shubam is not good person.' He requested.

I opened my eyes to find Idhant sleeping on my chest. Patting his head, I thought about the dream I had. Mr Wang? I met him once when Isha introduced him as her boss. What is it that I don't seem to understand here??

******************
Please vote comment and share my story!