Chapter 1

Wilbur POV

Smack

"WILBUR! WAKE UP!! WE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL!" I heard Tommy shout. He hit me again with a pillow. I groaned, opening one eye. I blinked a few times, trying to get used to the sudden light of the sun. I closed my eyes again, I just wanted to go to sleep. This day hasn't even started and I'm already exhausted. 

"PHIL! WILBUR WON'T WAKE UP!" I heard Tommy shout. I groaned again, "I'm up, I'm up! No need to be so loud." Tommy impatiently tapped his foot, "C'mon! I need to get to school." 

I sighed. I didn't want to go to school. Tommy was already dressed. He had a white t-shirt with red sleeves and a blue coat. Shoulders slumped, I headed to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair wasn't that bad, I don't need to brush it, right? Eh, fuck it. It's not like I have an impression to make at school. 

"IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR FUCKING ASS DOWN HERE, I'M GOING TO LEAVE WITHOUT YOU!" Tommy shouted. I smacked my forehead. This guy has no patience. Absolute zero. I quickly washed my face, trying to make myself look slightly more presentable and appropriate for school. I quickly grabbed a yellow sweater and black sweatpants from my closet, throwing them on myself. 

I heard a knock on my door. "Wil, you gotta hurry up. Tommy's 'bout to lose his shit." Phil said from the other side of the door. I inwardly sighed. 

"Coming." I opened the door and hurried downstairs. Tommy glared at me with those annoying blue eyes. I grabbed a piece of toast and shoved it in my mouth. Quickly strapping on my backpack, I went out the door. "Bye Phil." I said through my stuffed mouth, it came out as incoherent sounds. Phil waved as I closed the door and locked it. 

"We're going to be late." Tommy grumbled. I sighed, trying to comb out my hair with my fingers. "We've got 35 minutes till school starts. The walk is like 5 minutes. I don't know what crack you've been snorting but we clearly have a lot of time." 

He scowled at me. "Yeah yeah. I wanted to meet up with Tubbo before school today!" I sighed. Unlike me, Tommy is the most extroverted person ever. He literally has no shame in doing anything. It's hard to believe we're blood related sometimes, especially since he looks so different than me. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. I have dark brown hair and normal brown eyes. He has a lot of friends, and as he likes to say, he gets a lot of girls. His closest friends are Ranboo and Tubbo. I have one friend, his name's Sapnap. I'm honestly lucky to even have a single friend. 

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out.

1 message from 'Snapmap:)'

Snapmap:)

Are you here yet? I'm tired of hearing 

Dream and George talk about 

Minecraft shit.

                                                                                                                     Wilbur

                                                                                    What the fuck? There's

                                                                                   35 minutes until school 

                                                                                   starts. I'll be there in 5.

"Who is it?" Tommy asked, trying to peek at my phone. "I literally only have 1 friend. Who do you think it is?" He rolled his eyes. I huffed, putting my phone back in my pocket. Tommy really just asked who I'm texting as if there are multiple people I text.