Chapter 3

Guys. I just spent 1 minute trying to type, "Chapter 3". I just got a new keyboard and it feels weird. Help me.

Sapnap POV

"SAPNAP!" I jolted awake, looking around wildly. My eyes focused on the person in front of me, Professor Velvet. 

"Falling asleep in my class? Really?" I turned red as the whole class stared at me. "S-Sorry. Didn't get much sleep last night. I promise it won't happen again."

Professor Velvet merely sighed, "I'll let it slide this time." I sighed in relief. I had a date- ahem, meetup with Karl after school. I couldn't afford detention. I rubbed my eyes and tried to focus in class. I wasn't kidding when I said I didn't get much sleep last night. I actually got zero sleep, pulled an all-nighter.

When the bell finally rang, I hurried out of class, hungry for lunch. George followed me, "Really? You fell asleep in class? I expected better from you." I rolled my eyes, classic George. "Wasn't my fault!"

He sighed, "Anyways. You wanna come with me to grab lunch from McDonalds? Dream's coming." I shook my head, "Sorry man. Promised Wil, Quackity, and Karl that I'd sit with them." He gave me a knowing smile, and I didn't like it, "You know what! I'll tell Wilbur to come with Dream and I. Give you and your boyfriends some alone time." 

It was unbelievably hard to resist the urge to punch George in the face right now. "It's like killing 2 birds in one stone! You get alone time with your lovers and Wilbur and Dream will finally start talking to each other and stop admiring the other from a long distance." George clapped his hands as if it was settled, not letting me voice my opinion. 

(Yes guys, George will be a good person in this book. I see too many stories where George steals away Dream or some shit like that.)

I scowled as he followed me to the table. "Oh hey Sap! Hi George!" Karl said, smiling at us. His smile is cute. Wait, what? I blushed at my own thought. I sat down next to Karl. 

Wilbur POV

I awkwardly sat there, wondering why I was here at all. Thankfully, George spoke. "So Wil. I was wondering if you wanted to come grab McDonalds with me." I gave him a grateful glance. As much as I love Sapnap, I didn't want to sit here and hear their conversation the whole time. "Yeah, sure." I said. 

As soon as they were out of earshot I said, "Thanks for saving me. I think my ears are going to bleed if I hear more flirting from those three." George laughed and patted me on the back, "No worries. Oh, did I mention that Dream is coming with us?" 

Heat rushed to my face. Wait what? I swear George did this on purpose as I could see a small smirk on his face. Before I could back down or make up an excuse, George grabbed me and confidently walked over to where Dream was waiting. He waved, "Sorry Dream. I took a little while because I invited Wilbur to come with us." I nervously waved, hoping it wouldn't be too awkward. Fuck man. I'm not prepared for this! 

Dream POV

I almost choked on my own spit when George said that. Wilbur waved at me and gave me a small smile which made my insides do a backflip. "Oh! Hi Wil. Glad that you could join us." 

"Thanks. So um. Where's the McDonalds?" George pointed to a direction and led us there. 

"So Wilbur. What do you like to do in your free time?" I saw Wilbur nervously run his hand through his hair. Shit. Why does he have to be so cute? "I like to read and write complicated stories." Cute, smart, kind. How the fuck is he so perfect?  "That's nice. Dream here actually likes to read as well." I blinked out of my daze. Wilbur looked at me, "Really?" I nodded, not trusting myself to speak. 

"Tell us about some of the books you're writing!" George exclaimed as we neared the fast food restaurant. Wilbur hesitated, "Well... I'm actually writing a series called 'The SMP'  I'm currently writing a book named, 'The Fall of L'Manberg'  He sounded a bit nervous, as if afraid we would make fun of him. It actually sounded extremely interesting. 

"Maybe you could show me it when I go to your house after school today." The words left my mouth before I could think about it. I immediately turned pink. Shit, that might be a little too far. To my relief he gave me a smile and said, "That would be great!"

George looked back and forth between us, "Wait wait wait. Hold on. You're going to his house after school?" I nodded, wondering why George sounded so astounded. "You're telling me you're ditching me for this guy?" George dramatically put his hand over his heart as if he were dying. "My feelings! Oh the pain!" I laughed and pulled him up from the floor. "Oh stop being dramatic." 

Wilbur giggled and I turned pink. I mean, it was the cutest giggle in the whole world. We entered the McDonalds and ordered our stuff. Now we were just waiting for our order number to be called. "You know. I actually have to go to the washroom. You guys stay here, y'know, maybe you could get to know each other a little bit." George walked away, giving me a wink. I don't know whether I hate George or love him.

It was awkward silence for a few seconds and then I broke it. "So. Would you like to tell me a little bit more about your books?" 

"Well. It's kind of complicated. There are a lot of characters and I may or may not have named them after you and a few other people in the school. Look, I'm extremely horrible at making names." Wilbur turned a bit pink after he said that but I thought it was the coolest thing ever. "Really? Tell me what kind of character I am." 

"Well, to start you're an antagonist. You're extremely smart and badass though. You like to manipulate people and you basically don't give a fuck about anything." I smirked at him, "Wow. Sounds exactly like me." He rolled his eyes and playfully punched me, "Don't get full of yourself." 

"Who else is a character?" I asked. He thought for a moment then said, "I made Sapnap into a character as well. He's an arsonist and kills pets. He's a good guy though." I raised an eyebrow, "An arsonist? Damn Wilbur. You're taking this story to a whole other level." 

He shrugged. "I made George into a character, made me into a character, made my brother Tommy into a character. Just a bunch of stuff I guess. It's kind of like a drama series. One arc after another." I opened my mouth to ask more but our order number got called. I handed Wilbur his fries and held George's burger for him. 

"Give me the name of some of the arcs. This book series sounds extremely intriguing." He thought for a bit. "Well, there's the Pet War Saga, there's L'Manberg's independence, the Disc War, I'm planning the Disc War Finale, I'm planning the Prison and so on so forth." He was listing things and counting with his fingers. I was staring at his face. His eyes, his hair, everything about him was so goddamn pretty. 

"Thank you!" I was brought back to the present as George took his burger from my arms. I pulled him back and whispered, "You took an awfully long time to use the washroom." He merely grinned at me, "Don't complain. I'm sure you and Wilbur had some quality time." Before I could say anything further, George went back to Wilbur and we walked back, half of the lunchtime already gone. 

___

1320 words! I'm back from my break guys! Thank you guys so much for the support! (Please continue to leave comments, they always leave a smile on my face) This book is already almost at 100 views which is pretty pog if I do say so myself. I still have no idea where this book is going, but hey, you guys are in for the journey!