Chapter 2

Wilbur POV

Ring!

I groaned. I really didn't want to go to class right now. Sapnap elbowed me, reading my face, "C'mon. At least we have the first class together!" I glared at him, "Last time I couldn't concentrate because you were flirting with Quackity. RIGHT NEXT TO ME." He awkwardly laughed. 

"Oops?" I rolled my eyes, heading to the school entrance. I opened my locker and threw my bag in, grabbing the things I would need. Sapnap's locker was right next to mine and he did the same thing. 

We entered the classroom, seeing Professor Halo taking our homework. I gave him mine and he smiled at me, "Good morning Wilbur!" I smiled back and greeted him a good morning. 

"Where's your homework, Sapnap?" Sapnap looked at me and mouthed, Fuck me. I had to contain a laugh. I stepped up to Professor Halo and handed him another copy of the homework. "Here Mr. Halo. Sapnap came over to my house the other day and forgot his homework there. I brought it for him." Sapnap gave me a surprised look but nodded, "Yeah." 

Professor Halo took the homework and we were able to get to our desks. "Huh? I never came over to your house this week." I looked around. "Lower your voice! Are you trying to get us caught? I knew you forgot to do it so I did an extra copy for you. Don't worry. I purposely made my handwriting an abomination so he would know it's yours." 

Sapnap playfully punched me, "Hey! My handwriting isn't that bad!" I giggled, "Are you not going to thank me?" I made a pouting face at him. He laughed back, "Thanks Wil. I would've been dead if it weren't for you." 

"HEY FUCKERS, MY MORNING HAS BEEN PRETTY SHIT, HOPE YOURS HAS BEEN WORSE!" Quackity shouted, bursting into the room. Everyone in the class laughed. "Language Quackity! First off, no profanity in the classroom. Secondly, that's not a nice thing to say to someone!" 

Quackity mocked him, "LaNgUaGe! C'mon, no one gives a shit." Professor Halo just shook his head and sighed. "I'm assuming you didn't do the homework again." 

Quackity grimaced, "Ah, right. Homework. You know me too well! Now if you don't mind me, I'm just going to go to my desk!" He attempted to make his way over to us but Professor Halo didn't let him. "Absolutely not. Principals office. Now." Quackity rolled his eyes. 

"See you later Sapnap." Quackity said before walking out the door. I laughed, "I can't believe Quackity did that, but at the same time, it's Quackity. Of course he would do that." 

Sapnap grinned, "He really just went, fuck school." We both laughed. "Sapnap! Wilbur! Quiet." We both quickly shut up, not wanting to be sent to the principals office like Quackity did. The lesson was pretty boring. It was just Professor Halo rambling on and on. I ended up just looking over Sapnap's shoulder as he was texting Quackity. Let me tell you this, their texts are... interesting. 

When the period was finally over, I immediately stood up and got out of that classroom as fast as humanly possible. "Geez Wil, we have a free period till our next class. What's the rush?" I shrugged, "Just wanted to get out of there." 

"What do you have after?" He asked me as we headed outside to the bench. We sat down. "I have Professor Niki. You have Professor Velvet, right?" Sapnap nodded. 

"You're lucky. I heard Professor Velvet's classes are extremely funny and entertaining." Sapnap grinned at me, "They are. He makes dirty jokes and no one wants to report him to the principal because he's the best."

"Ayyyyy, wassup motherfuckers." I looked up and saw Quackity come over. "How'd the trip to the principal's office go?" He rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed at what just happened. 

"He called my parents saying that I was behaving inappropriately. I told him to shut the fuck up so I got detention after school. Dream was there too. Apparently he flipped off the teacher behind her back but someone snitched on him. I guess I have a friend to spend detention with." My heart skipped at the mention of Dream's name. 

"What'd he flip off the teacher for?" Sapnap asked. Quackity shrugged, taking out a piece of gum and popping it into his mouth. "I can ask him at detention. We'll probably skip detention though. That's what the two of us did last time anyways." 

I shook my head, "You shouldn't do that. You'll just get even more detention. You can just sleep through it or something." Quackity scowled, "I hate that you're right." We laughed. 

The rest of the time was Quackity and Sapnap flirting and me third wheeling. I groaned, covering my ears. "You two are driving me up the wall. Just ask each other and Karl out already. I'm tired of hearing this nonsense. You guys are so fucking oblivious to each other." They both turned pink. 

"Not as oblivious as you and your love for Dream." Quackity said. I shot my head up, "What?! I don't have a crush on him!" I gave Sapnap a look that said, Did you fucking tell him? Sapnap shook his head, looking just as confused as I was. Quackity rolled his eyes, "Yeah yeah yeah. It's so obvious. You turn red around him, you stutter around him, what else would it be? And I bet you my non-existent bank account that he likes you back." 

"Yeah yeah yeah." I was saved by the bell ringing. "Welp! Got to get to my next class! I'll see you two lovebirds later!" I quickly hurried away before Quackity could make me more flustered. 

Not looking where I was going, I bumped into something, or someone. I looked up and saw Dream. My cheeks immediately turned pink as blood rushed to my head. "S-Sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." He chuckled, "It's okay. We have the same class, let's head there together." My heart pounded in my chest and I nodded, hoping he didn't think I was being awkward. 

"I saw Quackity at the office. What'd he do?" I laughed, "He came into our classroom screaming, 'HEY FUCKERS' and he didn't do his homework." Dream wheezed, "That sounds like something Quackity would do." 

"He told me that you flipped a teacher off. What did the teacher do to make you so mad?" I asked. He sighed, clearly pissed off. "The bitch called me out for getting 56% on a test. In my defense, I didn't know we were having a test because he never told the class! Literally everyone failed!" 

"I can help you study if you want." Those words slipped out of my mouth and I immediately regretted them, hoping he didn't think I was calling him stupid. Thankfully, he smiled, "That would be great!" 

I entered the classroom extremely happy. Dream was going to come over to my house after his detention today and I would help him study! I felt like I was floating, above the whole world.

___

1180 words! I'm going to be honest with you all, I have no idea where I'm going with this book. However, what I do know is that this book is going to be a little short. This book is just a filler for the Punznap/Dreambur book I'm planning. I had fun writing this chapter and I hope you enjoyed reading it.