Chapter 13

Sapnap POV

Dear Diary,

This is a little song about how my week went:

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

First of all: I'm going to the winter dance with Karl and Quackity! I don't know what to wear. I asked Dream and he just shrugged at me. Can you believe that? My best friend didn't even help me!

Second of all: Speaking of Dream, I think I'm going to fucking burst. He absolutely REFUSES to ask Wilbur out. How BLIND can you be to not realize that the person you've been crushing on has also been crushing on you. 

Anyways, I have to go do the dishes before mom yells at me again cause I'm going to Wilbur's

I closed the book and put my pencil down. "SAPNAP!" Mother shouted again. I sighed and hurried downstairs. "Sorry, sorry. I'll do them now." I quickly put on gloves and started to wash all the dishes that were in the sink. 

"You are not to leave to Wilbur's until you've finished, got it?" She said. I nodded.

~~~

"What took you so long?" Wilbur said, pulling me in and closing the door behind me. "Ask that to my mom." I hung my coat on the coat hanger. Phil came down and beamed when he saw me. 

"Sapnap! My boy, how are you? Been a while." He walked over and embraced me with a hug. 

"I'm good, thanks." I said. Phil's always been like my second dad. Or my first dad, my dad left my family when I was born. Never had much of a recollection of him. 

"You two kids go and have fun. Just don't make a mess unless you want your ass whooped. I have to go get groceries." Phil grabbed the car keys and left the house. Wilbur rolled his eyes. The moment the door closed, Wilbur looked at me and grinned. 

"So, heard you needed some help with the Winter Dance." He flopped on the couch, with a massive smirk on his face. I joined him on the couch, "Who told you that?"

"George." Was all he said. That motherfucker. "I just don't know what to wear. I don't want to look like a fool." 

"Come up, I have a selectin for you." He grabbed me and pulled me to his room. He opened his closet and pulled out a box. It had a label that said, 'Formal shit' I snorted at the name. Wilbur caught my glance and grinned, "That was Tommy. Decided to keep it." 

We opened up the box, 

"Holy shit. Why do you have so many suits?" I asked, jaw dropping. Wilbur shrugged, "Hand me downs from Phil and stuff." We took out the suits that seemed like my size. 

Wilbur looked at them, "Hm, let's try these on and see which one looks the best." Before I could even answer, he gave me one of them and pushed me into the bathroom. Goddamn, he's serious about this. I put on the suit. It was a white suit with gray buttons. 

"Coming out." I said. I opened the door and walked out. Wilbur stared at me, making me feel slightly judged. After a few uncomfortable seconds, he stood up. "That looks good. Let's try this one though. I have a feeling this one suits you better." 

He handed me a gray suit with black buttons and pushed me back into the bathroom. I sighed and closed the door. When I was finished putting it on, I looked at myself in the mirror. He's right though. This one does look better. I walked out and almost immediately, Wilbur nodded. 

"Perfect. I actually have something that goes with it." Wilbur started to search through the box again. 

"Bro, when did you become so good at this shit?" I asked, almost impressed.