Chapter Five - Ski Resort

Moonstar lodge~

YOUR POV

You and Clem walk into the lodge and look around to see the marvelous Place it is. Definitely better than outside in the Cold.

The old guy: "Molly, Kenny, and Sarita have been staying with us for several weeks. Used to be a ski lodge obviously, so we have plenty of food."

Molly Follows up behind you look at her Left sleeve and notice she's missing a Hand.

The old guy: "And Believe it or not. We still get some power from that wind turbine outside, we usually keep the lights off at night to avoid drawing attention."

You look back up Front To see Kenny holding his hand in position.

The old guy: "But after we found this stuff in storage we couldn't resist making an exception." He says as Kenny mocks him

You and Clem giggle a bit but hold your laughs in. Molly just burst out laughing

The old guy: "What's Funny?"

Kenny: "Oh, nothing Walt." He says climbing the steps to the guys Level

You turn back to see Molly still staring at you, you quickly turn back to Face Kenny.

Kenny: "Walter here, is a smart son of a bitch. Makes a mean can of beans too."

Walter: "Why don't you guys catch up while I get some dinner started."

The rest of the Group walks inside.

Walter: "You guys can make yourselves at home here. Leave your things over there."

Rebecca: "The hell we will."

Nick: "Yeah I'll hold on to my rifle, thanks."

Walter: "You're our guest here. There's no need to worry."

Nick: "Tell him put his gun down then."

Walter: "Kenny."

Kenny: "Can you Vouch for these People?"

You and Clem: "Yes."

Duck: "If they're cool with them then so am I."

Kenny sets His Gun on the table and you, Clem, Duck, and the rest of the group put your weapons On the Table.

Y/N: "I feel alot lighter without that Bag."

Clem: "Same."

Sarita: "Good, if you all follow me I'll show you where you can sleep."

You, Clem, and Duck stay behind with Kenny. You all follow him to a Couch in front of the fire place.

Kenny: "Still wearing this dirty old thing huh?" He says tipping Clem's hat

You chuckle.

Kenny: "Yknow, I half expected Lee to walk up next to y'all... you three were inseparable."