Chapter Three - Reunion Confusion

SUNRISE~

YOUR POV

You Yawn a bit Since you were Woken up so early, your back Hurts a bit due to staying in that hard ass chair all night, Luckily your leg injury doesn't hurt as much but there's still a huge ass dog bite, Carlos Only put peroxide and a bandage on.

You, Clem, Duck and Pete have been walking up to the lake Nick came with but he was busy taking a piss so you all decided to go without him.

Clem and Pete talk with each other while Duck lags behind to Speak with you.

Y/N: "What Do you want now?"

Duck: "so is it true?"

Y/N: "is what true?"

Duck: "You got Spoon fed by Clementine?"

Y/N: "Why, Why are you so annoying, no matter how much you mature you are just annoying as fuck."

Duck: "I'll take that as a yes."

Y/N: "Bro."

Duck: "did it satisfy your fetishes?"

Y/N: "No what the fuck! You're really starting to make me regret saving you back at the motel."

Duck: "I still owe you for that, I can't thank you enough...Carley too."

You Sigh in disappointment.

Y/N: "I wonder how I'm going to tell Molly that I lost her Icepick."

Duck: "She's probably dead to be honest."

Y/N: "Oh please Molly can take care of herself."

Duck: "I mean she did kinda give you her best survival tool, and Cut her losses who knows where."

Y/N: "True."

Nick Makes a return.

Duck: "Isn't that the guy who shot at you yesterday?"

Y/N: "Sure is..."

Duck: "Unrelated but I really miss my mom and dad, I never got to say goodbye to either of them."

Y/N: "Do you remember The guy Who stole Clem?"

Duck: "Yeah we never did learn his name did we?"

Y/N: "No, However His blood is still on that Ice pick."

Duck: "Wow... so cool, you killed somebody with that nasty unwashed Ice pick you received from a Blonde Emo." He sarcastically remarks out of jealousy

Y/N: "what you want an ice pick of your own one day?"

Duck: "Duhhh."

Your Group Finally makes it to the lake after what felt like a few short minutes.

You look around Spotting all the dead Bodies your expression quickly changes to fit the mood.