PART 1 - A REUNION

The VAN-

JAVI's POV

I wake up sometime later after I got separated from my family in a junkyard, in the passenger seat of a truck with my hands bound. I look to the drivers Seat and see a Guy... only his head barely goes above the steering wheel. He looks like a kid hard to tell with the "Gas Mask" on his face, he has a book bag on with A Sniper inside along with something else but I can't see it.

Javier: "Hey, my family. Where are they? What did you do with my family?!"

???: "Shit, I don't know... I didn't even know you were there to be honest." (laughs)

Javier: "You have to go back! My family's back there! Hey, you gotta listen to me. There's a herd coming. A massive one. And we--"

???: "Look, I'd rather not Drive into a herd for someone I don't even know. Now look just enjoy the ride alright."

Javier: "Who are you?"

???: "Uhh... not too sure myself, but my names Y/N. Stole this truck from the guy Who kidnapped you. Dumbass really pulled over..."

Javier: "How old are you?"

Y/N: "Lemme see... so I think maybe 2 winters ago I was eleven... maybe. So uhh 13 maybe 14 I don't know, don't really keep track of all that." (Adjust Mirror)

Javier: "What were you doing Stealing a Truck?"

Y/N: "Believe it or not. But I am kinda on the run. Im also looking for someone... or something."

Javier: "Do you even know where you are going?"

Y/N: "Relax! Alright, I'm just trying to—"

A tree falls in the road, and the truck swerves into a ditch. Y/N hits his head on the steering wheel and passes out. I take a gun on the dashboard right before Y/N regains consciousness. Both of us get out of the truck, and Y/N looks around.

Javier: Hey!

I point the gun at him. Y/N stops and pulls Out a Pistol Aswell.

Y/N: "Look we can get real Dangerous right now. I'm not your enemy no need to Shoot alright I can take your life right here. But I don't want to So drop the gun."

Javier: "Drop yours first."

Y/N: "We'll drop our guns at the same time, okay?... one..."

Javier: "Two..."

Y/N: "Three."

We both drop our guns... I then Hear a Gun being Cocked Back. A female voice calls out.

???: "That's good. Just keep looking forward."

Javier: "Look, I'm no threat to you, okay? I surrender."

???: "Well, that's obvious. Seeing how you didn't shoot that guy."

I see Y/N try reaching for His Pistol.

???: "You over There! Don't move or I blow his brains out..."

Y/N: "He's not my friend... go ahead."