Chapter Nine - Strangers

WHERE WE LAST LEFT OFF

YOUR POV

Y/N: "I'm just a Kid. Please don't hurt me." You say jumping out of cover

His hand shakes as he keeps his revolver aimed on you.

Y/N: "What are you doing here?"

???: "Nothing..." he replies steadily shaking his hand.

You nod your head holding your hands up.

???: "I'am Arvo. I'm going to go. I don't want to Shoot. Especially <Speaking Russian>... A, uh, Little Boy."

You look behind him and see Jane Creeping up. You try to defuse the Situation.

Y/N: "Look, you don't have to shoot anyone. Just put the gun down."

He hesitates but then Jane Snatches the Gun from His hands.

Jane: "Back up. Put the bag Down."

Arvo Drops the Bag onto the Floor.

Jane: "Y/N, make sure he doesn't have any other weapons in there."

You knee down to open the Bag. You unzip it and Begin to Search. HOLY SHIT it's a Bag of meds.

Arvo: "No. i have no more guns. I swear to you."

Jane: "We just need to make sure you're not a threat..."

Arvo: <Speaking Russian>

Jane: "Anything?"

She then looks down at the bag.

Jane: "Woah, that's a serious stash of meds."

Arvo: "No, No, No, No, No. Take whatever you want, but don't take that medicine. It's for my sister. My older sister is Sick. The pain makes her cry, and that makes those things come. Please. This medicine is all she has."

Y/N: "You're lying, I mean all this for you one person... I don't buy it."

Arvo: "No it's true. No. I am not! She's in the woods."

Jane: "Sister or not, we could really use that stuff."

Arvo: "No! You are not nice people. You already left me defenseless and now you take my sister's medicine? You are <Speaking Russian>-"

Jane: "Hey! We've got people who are suffering. Who need this medicine. Luke's still a wreck after Carver's, Kenny's a mess, Rebecca's in pain... look at all of it. Y/N, we need that stuff."

Arvo: "My people are suffering just as much as yours, you are not special!"

Y/N: "I..." you are clearly under a moral dilemma

Arvo could be lying, but even if not Our Group needs this. What if Clem gets sick in this cold and we don't have the Meds to treat her... Fine then. You look up at Arvo with a guilty look on your face.

Y/N: "I'm sorry Arvo, we need this medicine."

Arvo: "You will wish you hadn't done this."