PART 2 - BOOM

YOUR POV

You, Javier, Clem, and Eleanor ride on horses. Clem is on the back of your horse holding onto you.

Clementine: "When did you get these?" she says rubbing her fingers through your abdomen

Y/N: (laughs) "Okay- that kinda tickles."

Clementine: "C'mon seriously where did they come from?"

Y/N: "Tagami had me do errand jobs Lifting heavy shit and Training every day of every week. Shit got too stressful so I signed up for Raiding missions... I did a lot of bad things..."

Clementine: "Raiding?"

Y/N: "The community my mother Led weren't Good people. Not even sure if she was herself."

Clementine: "When did you come Looking for me?"

Y/N: "Maybe a Week after I ran away. I read my Journal which had notes about you and The adventures we've had. I made my way to Wellington but everything was Fucked. Found A dying woman who said she remembered a girl who wore a dirty white and Blue baseball cap."

Clementine: "You've been tracking me since Wellington?"

Y/N: "Yeah, it worked. Definitely worth it."

Clementine: "you did all that just to find little old me?" (Giggles)

You turn around and Grin then you face forward.

Eleanor: "Sun's up. Tripp's probably mad as hell by now."

Javier: "Tripp's alright. Sure seems like he's got a good heart, anyway."

Eleanor: "He does. It just... didn't work out. Anyway, don't worry about Tripp. I can handle him."

The group reaches the junkyard.

Clementine: "Guys, that's the place."

Javier: "Yeah, this is it."

Y/N: "Alright then."

Javier: "Guns out, yeah?"

Eleanor: "If you insist..."

The junkyard is littered with walker corpses.

Clementine: "Jesus, must have been hundreds of them..."

Javier: "Kate's good in a crisis. She'd know how to get shelter."

Clementine: "What's that?"

It's not moving.

Javier: "Goddamn it."

Javier grabs the nearby hammer and kills the walker as it reaches toward him. Javi picks up the cassette player on the ground.

Javier: "Mariana's tape player... Mariana! Mariana, are you here?"

Mariana gets out of a car and runs to Javier.

Mariana: "Javi!"

Javier: "Oh, my God. (Mariana hugs him) You're safe... I can't believe it!"