RULKI: HUM BANAY TERE LIYE

Gulki is sitting in the middle of the bed in bridal dress waiting for rahil.
But he is busy with his mother and her best friend yukti. She dialed his number. But he forgets his phone inside the room. After half an hour he enters in the room. He is looking so handsome in groom attire. She unable to takes her eyes off from him she keeps looking at him without blinking he noticed the heat gazes on him. He sits besides her and takes her hand on his.

RA: kiyà hua tum nay abhi tak change nahi kiyà?

GJ: woh mujhe kisi ki help chaheay. I can't change my dress without any help.

RA: don't worry I call someone for your help.

GJ: whom?

RA: Ammi or yukti?

GJ: are you serious rahil?

RA: ya I am?

GJ: I am now your officially and legally wedded wife. If you call them , what will they think that you called them here instead of doing help to me? Come on and help me. I cannot bear the burden of this heavy dupatta any more. Please help me to remove pins.
He helps her to remove pins.

RA: it's too much heavy gulki. Tum nay isay kaisay sambhal rakha tha.

GJ: yeh meri nahi tumhari choice hai shaid?

RA: I am sorry mujhe yeh acha laga toh mei nay lay liya, us waqt mujhe andaza hi nahi hua k yeh itna heavy hoga. Mujhe koi light si dress pasand karni chaheay thi. I am really sorry.

GJ: it's alright rahil dulhan apni shadi par heavy dress nahi pehnay gi toh kab pehnay gi?

RA: lekin phir bhi mujhe tumhari condition k baray mei sochna chaheay tha. ( Putting it on chair)

GJ: rahil tum yunhi pareshan ho rhy ho it's ok.

Rahil puts his chins on her shoulder and wrapped his arms around her.

RA: thank you gulki so much for understanding me.

GJ: tum bhi toh mujhe itni achi tarha samjhtay ho.

RA: buhat khubsorat lag rhi ho tum.

GJ: or yeh baat tum mujh say 10 bar keh chukay ho.

RA: kyun tumhain meri tareef Karna acha nahi lag rha hai kiyà?

GJ: aaisi baat nahi hai rahil. Waisay tum bhi kuch Kam nahi lag rhy ho.

RA: dhanewad ab change kar lo tum , mei bahir Jata hun

GJ: ruko ,yeh choli ki doori toh khool
do.

RA: theek hai ( he opens the doori of her blouse, it's too tight and left the mark on her whole back where already burn mark was there which still not healed. His eyes filled with tears when he saw marks on her back she feels it when his tears dropped on her shoulder, she turns and cupped his face wipes his tears with her thumb.

GJ: kiyà hua rahil.

RA: I hurt you so much , it's too much tight left marks on your whole back which already burnt. I am feeling guilty you suffer too much just because of me. I am responsible of all.

GJ: rahil you did nothing. I told yukti to tie it tight, if Because I didn't want to be embarrassed in front of everyone if this open.

Rahil starts Kissing over whole marks and she blushes hard. He is holding her waist with one hand and other is wrapped around her neck. She starts breathing heavily with his touch. Soon he realizes he kissed her without her permission soon he left her and apologizes for his action. He bows down stares floor.

GJ: kiyà hua rahil ruk kyun gay? Mei tyar hun rahil after all I am your wife you have full rights on me. I am ready to take further step.

RA: no it's not the right time gulki. We will think about it later. I am waiting outside if you need any help then call me.