In Their Own Quirky Ways

"The first year students are already off to a rockin' start!" Present Mic exclaimed, "And it's only the first round! Talk about a cruel obstacle course! Our players are racing against each other in a vicious battle where anything goes as long as they stay on the track!"

Mr Aizawa narrowly dodged Present Mic's arm, "Watch it."

"We'll continue to bring you live updates and pulse out the action thanks to the camera robots placed around the course!"

"Careful where you wave your arms!" Rotom-dex exclaimed as he too dodged an arm.

"The stakes are high! We've got a whole school of top notch students trying to be heroes! But do they really stand a chance against our heavy metal swarm of robo-infernoes?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Raichu, raichu rai raichu chu raichu chu rai rai raichu chu raichu. (Tenshi, I'm starting to think that Todoroki wants to kill the others.)" Zippy whimpered, nervous because of the huge crash caused by the aforementioned boy behind them.

"He's just…trying his best. As long as we do the same, we'll be fine." Tenshi assured, "Besides, I'm more concerned about Bakugo catching up than I am about Shoto."

Soon after, it was revealed that Kirishima and a boy called Tetsutetsu - who had a similar Quirk - were both trapped under the robots. Luckily they managed to get out without so much as a scratch.

However, Zippy didn't have much sympathy for then as she was currently dying of laughter.

"Zippy!" Tenshi scolded, "It's not funny!"

"Raichu rai rai, chu chu raichu! (Are you kiddin', it's a riot!)"

"You can say me and Koda have a similar situation!"

"Rai! Raichu raichu! (Nope! You're way stronger!)"

"Zippy!"

"Chu?! (What?!)" Zippy shrugged 'innocently before looking behind, "Rai rai. Raichu chu chu raichu! (Uh oh. Prince Zuko's catching up!)"

Tenshi turned around to see that Todoroki was, indeed, catching up.

However, she then noticed the next obstacle up ahead, "A piece of cake!" she smirked as she eyed the obstacle in front of her.

"For those of you who thought the first obstacle was easy, let's see how you feel about the second one!" Present Mic exclaimed, "If they wanna pass this test, they'll have to get creative! It's the Fall!"

Tenshi and Zippy didn't even stop as Zippy zoomed over this obstacle easily.

Zippy cackled like a maniac and turned to the others who were watching them on stable ground, "Raichu raichu, chu chu! (Bow before me, peasants!)"

Tenshi stared at her, "I'm not gonna lie, you're starting to really scare me."

Zippy poured apologetically, "Rai raichu. (I'm sorry.)"

"It's okay, Zippy. You're just excited."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the commentator booth, Present Mic, Mr Aizawa and Rotom-dex were watching the students as they approached the Fall.

"In the world of heroes, it can be hard to get popular without a flashy Quirk. Right, Eraser Head?" Present Mic asked teasingly.