Bakugo Vs Uraraka

Melody clapped her flippers together, "Bri brionne brionne bri! (Ochako for the win!)"

Iida looked over at Deku, "Midoriya. I'm curious. What was that strategy you came up with that would give Uraraka an advantage against Bakugo?"

The greenette stared at his notebook, "Honestly, it wasn't really much of a plan. Kacchan's so strong. When it comes to close combat, he almost never has any openings. And the more he moves, the more he sweats, which just makes his Quirk more powerful. He's gotten really good at using his explosions to move around in the air. But, if Uraraka is able to touch him, she can use her Quirk to make him float. She could send him out of bounds. That's why, it's obvious what Uraraka needs to do to get the upper hand."

"Let the eighth match begin!"

Ochako immediately ran towards Bakugo as Deku exclaimed, "Strike first!"

"Look at Ochako go!" Tenshi exclaimed.

"That's a good start and all she has to do is touch him one time!" Deku added.

"But it won't be easy." Iida inputted, "You know Bakugo's not gonna let her get close to him."

"Which is why he won't dodge. He'll focus his energy on counterattacking."

Ochako got close to him, but he let off an explosion in her face before she could touch him. This created a lot of smoke and made it harder for the crowd to see the match.

"Uraraka!" Deku and Iida exclaimed in worry.

Mineta began to tremble, "He blasted her!"

"Ugh, looks like Bakugo's not planning on showing her any mercy." Tsu commented.

Ryu crossed his arms as his gaze narrowed at Bakugo, "Lu lucar, lucario lucar. (If he did, it would be insulting.)"

Another explosion appeared, letting out more smoke, but then, Ochako ran out of the smoke, with her jacket off, having used it as a decoy.

"Whoa! She flew her jacket over as a decoy!" Present Mic exclaimed, "What incredibly quick thinking!"

"Raichu rai raichu chu! (She pulled a Mimikyu!)" Zippy marvelled.

"Vul, vulpix vul! (Go, Ochako!)" Flare yipped.

"Pix vulpic vul! (You can do it!)" Flurry added.

Ochako went to touch his back, but Bakugo managed to turn around and let out another explosion. This sent Ochako flying backwards.

"Look at that reaction time!" Sero exclaimed.

"Seriously, the dude's insane." Kaminari muttered, "You can get the drop on him. And since Uraraka can't use her Quirk unless she touches him, his lightning-fast reflexes put her at a huge disadvantage!"

"I have faith that Ochako can win this." Tenshi said confidentially.

Zippy nodded, "Rai! Raichu rai-! (Yeah! Faith, trust and-!)" Ryu slapped a hand over her mouth.

"Lucario lucar, lucario. (If you quote Tinkerbell, I will kill you.)" he growled.

Petal swatted both of their heads with Vine Whip, "Saur! (Sush!)"

As the match went on, Bakugo landed explosion after explosion, after explosion on Ochako.

"Is she okay?" Tsu asked, concerned.

"I can't watch this!" Toru exclaimed.

Mineta sat with his chin on his hands, "Like I always suspected-" Ryu raised an eyebrow at him, prompting the short boy to clear his throat, "Nevermind."