Fight On, Iida

Tenshi saw only darkness around her, the rest of her senses were dulled. That was until she heard Mina's voice.

"TENSHI, WAKE UP!"

At that moment, Tenshi's eyes snapped open once more.

"I'm up! I'm up!" she exclaimed and jumped onto her feet.

"Thank goodness." Ochako sighed in relief, "I thought we lost you there."

Tenshi giggled sheepishly, "Sorry for making you worry."

"We were just about to go see Midoriya. Do you wanna join us?" Tsu asked.

"Yeah, let's go!" Tenshi nodded and put her Pokemon in their Pokeballs before leaving the stands with Ochako, Iida, Tsu and Mineta.

As soon as they were gone, Momo turned to Mina, "Did you get the picture?"

The pink student smiled triumphantly, "You bet I did!" she waved her phone around that showed a picture of Tenshi passed out, blushing and with a nosebleed, "Todoroki's gonna looooove this!"

"Isn't that an invasion of her privacy?!" a mortified Ojiro exclaimed.

"NOT WHEN THERE'S A SHIP INVOLVED!" Toru yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Deku!" Tenshi and Ochako exclaimed while the rest yelled, "Midoriya!"

"You scared the crap outta me." Toshinori grumbled.

"Are you okay?" Ochako asked, concerned, before nodding at Toshinori, "Oh. It's nice to meet you, sir."

"Yeah…"

"He's in no state for visitors." Recovery Girl said as Deku groggily opened his eyes.

"Hey, you guys." he said with a raspy voice while Hope checked on him, "Not watching the matches?"

"The stage was far too damaged." Iida explained, "They're taking a quick break to repair it now."

Mineta lifted a shaky finger to point at the ingured greenette, "That match was the scariest thing I've ever seen in my life, Midoriya. What Pro's gonna want a sidekick that hurts himself?"

Tsu stuck her tongue on him, "Now you're just rubbing salt in his wounds. Probably not a good time."

"Yeah, Mineta, think before you speak." Tenshi added.

"Hey, I'm just speakin' the truth!" Mineta tried to defend himself.

"You're much too noisy." Recovery girl told them, "I know you're worried, but I've got to focus on surgery now."

"SURGERY!" the visiting students yelled.

"Go on. Get out of here."

"But-" Ochako began.

"Surgery's a big deal, isn't it?" Mineta asked

"Will his wounds be healed?" Iida added.

"Don't worry, just leave me and the Pokemon to it."

"Ribbit…" Tsu croaked sadly as Recovery Girl closed the door on them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~