Yaoyorozu: Rising

SECOND MATCH - PRACTICAL EXAM AREA

"Steel your nerves... and show me your resolve." the Ectoplasms said before charging at the two students.

"Get her. Dark Shadow!" Tokoyami yelled as Dark Shadow flew over and grabbed Tsu, "Asui, your turn!" Dark Shadow threw her up a couple of floors.

"Got you, Tokoyami!" Tsu exclaimed and used her tongue to grab him by the waist and bring him up to her level, "I'm glad we made a plan beforehand."

"Yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nice!" Ochako cheered as she watched them on the monitor.

"An escape only the two of them could pull off!" Deku added.

The door opened, revealing Recovery Girl and the nurse Pokemon, "That's good communication. They're talking to each other. It may not seem like much, but it's important. I don't just mean having a sidekick or teammate that you know you match well with. Real heroes need to be able to communicate with everyone."

"Um, so... We were talking about these finals and how each student is supposed to be facing their weaknesses." Deku said as Recovery Girl sat down.

"That's right."

"OK, so, what do Tokoyami and Asui have to work on? I'm having trouble seeing how Mr Ectoplasm's Quirk is a bad match-up against theirs."

"Oh? Well, it's no good... for Tokoyami, at least."

"Huh? Why do you say that?" Ochako asked.

"Keep watching, you'll see."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you've chosen to avoid a fight." the Ectoplasms said as they watched the students run away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good luck." the real Ectoplasm sad, standing in front of the escape gate with a caged up Kai and Wednesday beside him.

Kai is a quadrupedal, frog-like Pokémon. He has light-blue skin, white hands, and a dark blue stripe from the center of his oval head to his nose. He has three fingers and two toes on his hands and feet. His eyes, which have yellow sclerae, black irises, and white pupils, protrude vertically from his head due to their size. He produces a large mane of bubbles from his chest and back and has two small bubbles on his nose.

 He produces a large mane of bubbles from his chest and back and has two small bubbles on his nose

Wednesday is an avian Pokémon with black feathers. Her crooked, yellow beak and the three, feathery tufts on her head resemble a witch's nose and hat respectively. She has semi-circular, red eyes with white sclerae and pupils and a spiky collar of feathers around her neck. The shaggy feathers on her tail resemble the end of a broom, and there is a thin, red band at the base of the tail. Its her feet have four toes, three facing forward and one backward.