Chapter 22 - Good

"Hyung, I love your cooking." Soobin praised, wrapping the ball of steamed rice around the cabbage kimchi, taking a bite of it, sighing in utter content at the flavors that burst in his mouth.

Yeonjun giggled, sitting on the table beside Soobin's chair swinging his legs back and forth, "you're just hungry Binnie." He sighed watching Soobin gulp down the soup, eyebrows furrowed with his cheeks puffy. "Slow down, baby the food isn't running away." 

Soobin leaned to soft touch on his cheek, slowing his chewing as he dumped the rest of steamed rice in the soup, continuing to mix it knowing Yeonjun is probably questioning the heavens but no matter what, rice always tastes better when mixed with soup. It becomes more flavourful, he thinks and believes.

"I didn't know how hungry I was until I actually ate, ya'know?" Soobin said, taking the wooden spoon and scooping the rice, taking a big enough bite that filled his whole mouth.

"You just had a cup of coffee for breakfast with one chocolate chip cookie, the whole day you were starving." Yeonjun pouted, standing up to walk towards the sink where the dirty dishes were and started to wash them.

It was when he was almost done, Soobin dumped his own dishes in the sink, the charming boyish smile he offered was enough for Yeonjun to start cleaning those, smiling when Soobin stayed with him and the way the younger's arms wrapped around his waist with chin rested on his shoulder made him feel warm.

The same warmth he has been craving for all day.

"Thank you so much for being mine." Soobin whispered as he nosed Yeonjun's jaw, planting a kiss over the skin of the older's neck. "I love you so much, I really appreciate all your efforts, I promise not to worry you anymore, beautiful." 

"Am I?" Yeonjun felt his cheeks heat over how Soobin had tightened his hold around his waist as their bodies flushed together with his back meeting Soobin's chest, his own heartbeats erratic as he licked over his lips.

"Hmm?" Soobin raised his head, placing another soft kiss on the neck, one hand reaching up with his fingers spread over Yeonjun's chest feeling that harsh thumps of heart. The fact that he was able to race Yeonjun's heart like this made him feel ecstatic. Another kiss, firmer than the previous two, was lingering over the red head's skin.

"Beautiful? You think I am?" Yeonjun whimpered, drying off his hands after he had drained the sink, he gasped when he was spinned and suddenly he was raised up with hands under his thighs and his hands firmly placed on Soobin's shoulders to steady himself. "A warning would do next time." He pouted, now being placed on the couch as he leaned over the pillows with Soobin hovering over him, between his legs.

"You are the most beautiful creature in my eyes to ever exist, princess." Soobin trailed the ghost of his touch up Yeonjun's thigh, not touching, just gliding over the skin with a very short distance between them before his hand was on the elder's lithe waist. "So so pretty, gorgeous, ethereal, I swear there is absolutely no word to describe how pretty you are to my eyes. Just… thank you, God, thank you so fucking much for being my boyfriend and giving me the privilege of being yours, darling. Thank you." He said it again and again, thanking Yeonjun.

Because hell, he would thank Yeonjun for all his life for choosing him. It gave him a chance to kiss Yeonjun, having Yeonjun in his arms, to get cared by Yeonjun, to be romantically liked by Yeonjun.

Yeonjun. Yeonjun. Yeonjun.

His beloved. His boyfriend. His.

"Yo-you don't have to thank me, Binnie." Yeonjun smiled, hands smoothening over Soobin's nape to cup his cheeks.

"I feel like I need to. I want to." Soobin leaned to the touches on his face. "Is this okay? Am I making you uncomfortable, hyungie?" He asked the older, putting a bit of space between them, only for him to be pulled down.