Chapter 3: Disgusting

Summary: While recovering and trying to leave Scaramouche's camp you keep getting sicker and sicker from the previous night and unluckily for you Scaramouche does not care. Well until a surprise visitor helps you out.
____________________________________

His fingertips slowly traced down your arm, leaving goosebumps to form. He occasionally let them stay longer near your breast, but never touched you there. Not without your permission. Licking his lips he finally let his hands fall to yours contemplating whether or not to hold and cherish it. The man above you, you couldn't quite make out, his identity kept from you. In a weird way no matter how hard you tried you couldn't see him, only his actions and expressions. Instead of grabbing your hand he grabbed your wrist which he knew he had bruised and gently lay kisses on each dark marking he caused. You blushed and tried to look anywhere but at him and he smirked at this, relishing in how shy you got when he started to love upon your body. How you lost all your attitude and fight and just surrendered to him, so obedient for him. And only for him, your stubbornness gone completely with you pinned onto the bed below him.

"That was barely me lifting a finger, now imagine what I could really do to your body if I tried. You are and will always be at my mercy, I will do to you as I please when I please." Your head was pounding trying to place that. Who is this man above me? Touching me this way?

Your lips parted slowly as you moved to once again connect your eyes with him, his full of something dark and dangerous as he engulfed your image under him.

"Then do it, do what you please with me. With my body."

"Who am I do keep you waiting my ——?" Wait, his what? His words sounded distorted at the end. He moved his arm down towards you to snake around your waist with a smirk on his face. Your chest now on his as he pulled your leg up with his other free hand to wrap around his hips. Now with both lips so close to yours you could feel his breathe. How badly he had wanted this from you, to have full control with your stubbornness broken, and now you were his. "By the way," you blinked reaching out to caress his face. His skin smooth and pleasing to touch. "Call me Balladeer when we're alone." And his lips smashed into yours

You woke up with a start and held your chest, what the actual hell was that? You could feel your face burning and was sure your heart was about to leap out of your chest. "Balladeer? I don't know a Balladeer." You whispered to yourself rubbing your head. Dreaming wasn't something you did often, so of course you were confused. Even more so when you looked at where you were. The tent was quite large and had a couple furniture inside consisting of a desk full of paper work and other things, a bookshelf, the large cot bed which you lay upon, some dressers, and chairs. Quite house warming actually.

It was actually still quite chilly outside and mostly likely early morning by the look of it. You pulled the heavy blanket to your face and fell back into the comfy cot. There was no chance you were gonna leave this warmth, not until it slightly warmed up. As on cue you sneezed, and sneezed again, "Damn it, I still got sick. Fuck you Scaramouche... I blame you for this." Wait.... WAIT

You shot back up from your relaxed position and gasped. You were in his tent, that's right! Starting to recall all the events of last night, THAT ASSHOLE. Should you leave right away? Before he comes back? But that would be quite rude despite the fact that the man gave you his tent for the night. Did he even get rest? As if so where? The bed was definitely big enough for you both but you knew he wouldn't do that despite being the biggest asshole there is. And two you would have sucker punched him in the face the moment you felt him crawl into bed with you. His tent or not, you were not sharing a bed with him.

You sighed "I hate being a decent person sometimes," and decided to wait for his return to thank him. He didn't have to do that for you, he could have electrocuted you and left you in the rain to die. But at the same time it wasn't kindness that made him bring you inside. Scaramouche said it himself he wanted to be the reason you passed away, to quote on quote "See those pretty lifeless eyes."