Chapter 6: Plotting against you

Summary: You wake up to see that Scaramouche had left you in your bed alone after leaving last night, not only that but a surprise guest also makes their way into your apartment.

It's just too bad they were with Scaramouche's plan to blackmail you into his offer
____________________________________

You woke up stretching a wonderful stretch, slightly moaning at the feeling. Your crisp bed sheets and wonderful bed was nice to be in again. You blinked as your eyes traveled to other side of the bed where you expected Scaramouche to be, but instead it was empty. There wasn't even any crinkles or signs that he laid there. You definitely weren't complaining in the slightest and rose to your feet. Looking down you realized you were still in his close and opted to change.

Once you were finally back into clothing you owned you decided to head into the kitchen. Well it was more of a bath robe but still your clothing. Walking through your hallway you had to hold to breath, Scaramouche was sitting at the kitchen table fast asleep. His upper body lay over the table, breathing slow. You weren't sure whether to appreciate the fact that he left you alone on your bed last night, it was the bare minimum after all. But for some reason you felt a little bad, he didn't force you to sleep on his chairs back at his camp. However you didn't exactly force him to sleep at the table either, he chose to.

You quietly strolled over to his sleeping form and slowly lifted his slightly falling hat off of his head. The jingles rang out and you cursed, hoping it didn't wake him. To your surprise they didn't, he only groaned and moved slightly before beginning to lay still once more. You gently sat his hat on the other side of the table and gazed at him once more, damn this man. He was beautiful even when he slept, of course you knew this from before when you shared his cot with him. You turned your back to sneak away but little did you know Scaramouche had opened one eye to watch you. He let his attention go to his hat you placed at the end of the table before back to you, closing his eye once again to resume his rest.

Moving back into the hallway as silently as possible you decided to take a bath. Making breakfast would only wake him and again that was the last thing you wanted to do. Slipping into the bathroom you started to remove your clothing, stopping to stare at your reflection. There was a dark mark of some kind around your hip, you ran your fingers over it. It must have been from when Scaramouche had shocked you. Which shock? That's a good question, you weren't sure with as many times as he did.

Not wanting to look at the mark any longer you slipped into the warm water, letting out a small hum of appreciation. It felt so nice, you leaned your head back against the tub. You couldn't help but wonder if Scaramouche would allow you to stay here in Liyue. You had no where else to go and you couldn't possibly stay with him forever. Your thoughts started to panic slightly, perhaps you could ask him? Why would he want you to stay with him any longer than necessary? He obviously despised you

You were so caught in your thoughts you didn't hear the door slide open. "Wow comrade! You have a really nice body!"

The scream you let out was deafening, eyes snapping open you picked up you restroom slipper and chucked it at Childe who was now in your apartment and now staring at your naked form from the entrance "OUT! OUT CHILDE!"

You could hear the Harbinger laughing to himself as slid the door closed and waited on the other side. You on the other hand were mortified, covering your breast with your arms. "You have ten seconds to tell me why your in my apartment Childe!"

Outside the bathroom Childe laughed and leaned on the sliding door "But girlie that's not enough time to explain!"