Dashing Into a Challenge Part 2

Mrs. Sparkle: *Silently walks the class towards the gymnasium while grimacing*

Cody: Are you okay Mrs. Sparkle?

Mrs. Sparkle: *Turns to Cody and smiles* Oh course I am Cody, I am just a little disoriented.

Junior: Hey Patrick, what was it like to get run over by a car?

Patrick: It was so crazy! *Maniacally laughs* He told me that he would do anything for me if it meant that I didn't tell my daddy about it!

Junior: What is he going to do for you?

Penelope: *Walks out of the bathroom and rushes towards them wearing Goodman's Elephant ***hole jacket* I think I look like an immaculate dinner.

Cody: More like a dirty gas station snack.

Penelope: I will physically fight you, you walking sweater vest!

Cody: *Rubs his chest* Glad that you noticed what I am rocking today.

Penelope: *Groans and puts the jacket back in her bag*

Mrs. Sparkle: Alright kids, we're here!

Class 010: *Cheers*

Mrs. Sparkle: It's time for you to truly meet my good friend Rainbow Dash! She likes to start off years with a fun game of dodgeball, so be prepared!

Joseph and Alice: Yes!

Junior: I didn't expect you to be excited about that type of stuff, Alice.

Alice: *Confidently smiles* I can see why, but I sure am! I was a dodgeball pro before I got into dancing!

Joseph: *Gives a smug smile* That "was" implies that you're skills aren't quite up to snuff.

Alice: *Scoffs* I assure you that I am still just as good.

Angelina: *Rubs her arm* Believe it Joseph, I have seen...things. *Widens her eyes as the flashbacks start playing in her head*

Alice: Thank you Angie!

Joseph: Well I'll believe when I see it *Says in a sing-song voice* Allie...

Joseph and Alice: *Starts butting their heads together*

Random School Gymnasium

Coach Dash: Alright kids, my name is Rainbow Dash, but you can call me Coach Dash.

Bully Bill: *Chortles* We already know that, you told us before.

Coach Dash: SHUT THE **** UP, YOU'LL HEAR IT AGAIN! *Clears throat* As I was saying, I'm Coach Dash and I'll be your gym teacher. If you join the little league team or the swim team I will be your coach then as well. Anyways, Twilight must've already told you what you will be doing today! What is it?!

Class 010: DODGEBALL!

Coach Dash: That's right!  Now I know that you may be thinking that you will be picking teams for today, but you will not. We need to experiment with who works well with who in this environment, so we will be doing it through me picking teams out from *Pulls out a multi-colored wheel* this wheel!