Bowser Juniors Random Playtime

A/N: Time for quite a long one, this one is actually longer than Show & Tell. I hope you enjoy it, I had fun writing this one quite a bit. Consider this to be the true first special of the series, significantly longer chapters that can be lore based, for fun, or in this case a little bit of both.

Gaming Room

Junior, Cody, and Joseph: *All enter the room*

Junior: So, guys, what do you wanna do today?!

Cody: I don't know, Junior. Maybe we could roast some ants with a magnifying glass?

Junior: *Puts one hand on Cody's shoulder* That's one thing I love about you Cody, you really get me sometimes.

Joseph: I like that idea dude!

Junior: Or maybe we could...microwave some butterflies? *Pulls out a butterfly catcher*

Joseph: Woo!  I sure do love to microwave some butterflies! *Pretends to shut a microwave and makes beeping noises*

Cody: Boss, Junior! Well what are we waiting for?! Let's go!

Junior, Cody, and Joseph: *Rush outside with the butterfly catcher*

Outside of the Mario/Bowser Household

Junior: Now where are those butterflies?!

Cody: Let's f%#%ing gooooo!

Joseph: *Pulls out a revolver* Time to see what happens when you put butterflies AND lead in the microwave!

Cody: Uh, Joseph, we want to catch the butterflies alive. No fun in microwaving dead butterflies.

Joseph: I don't see the difference dude.

Junior: *Looks at Joseph with starry eyes* We wouldn't get to see its transformation into a butterfly themed hero or villain!

Cody: We shall call them THE MIGHTY MONA-wait that's taken.

Joseph: Killer Moth! Damn, thats taken too.

Cody: *Winces* Oof, and it's a butterfly not a moth.

Junior: Hawk Moth!

Cody: Taken and we are still in the ballpark of moths instead of butterflies! Plus, his name isn't Hawk Moth anymore.

Joseph: What is it?

Cody: It's now Monar-ah we made it make to butterflies! *Grins*

Junior: Still taken.

Cody: Son of a f%#%!  *Kicks a nearby mailbox only for it to fly across the street*