Lace to the Brain

Mario/Bowser Household

Junior, Joseph, Cody, Toad, Angelina, Alice, and Jeffy: *Enter the house with weary expressions*

Gaming Room:

Everyone: *Plop onto the couch*

Jeffy: I think I speak for everyone when I say **** VINCENT TAKUMI!

Cody: How many times do I have to shove it through your thick skull? You started hallucinating due to huffing paint like a idiot and you were imagining Mr. Takumi hanging you off a skyscraper by your balls and force feeding you green beans in front of a picture of him cucking Mario.

Jeffy: But it was so real...so he didn't really say, "You think you have a wife? No she's mine, I'm Vincent Takumi and you've been cucked!"?

Cody: *Pinches the bridge of his nose* No...

Jeffy: *Raises his hand*

Cody: Spamton did not force you into cock and ball torture either.

Jeffy: *Lowers his hand*

Joseph: Not to say he was being mean to anyone, but did anyone else notice that he was noticeably nicer to Issac and Iris?

Junior: I did notice that, I mean, it makes sense since they were the first to show support for him. Plus, it is entirely possible they may have met before.

Cody: Isn't that kind of racist Junior? Not all Inklings have to know each other.

Junior: How so?

Alice: *Points at a group photo on a side table of Junior, Joseph, and Cody from The Human Potion* It's like if if someone said you and I probably knew each other before we met at Random School just because we are both mixed.

A/N: The Human Potion happened in this universe, but they were able to change back. The actual human Junior is white as ghost, but it always made more sense to me for him to be mixed.

Junior: Fair point, fair point...let's take our minds off with some McDonalds, huh?

Joseph: Dude, that would be awesome!

Jeffy: I'm down.

Toad: Can't go wrong with that.

Alice: I haven't had McDonalds in ages!

Joseph: Why's that Alice?

Alice: My parents didn't want it to interfere with my dancing due to it being "unhealthy". They even thought it would mess up my piano playing for some reason, it's not like I was going down on it like I was at a Chinese buffet.

Junior: Well, it's time to ask Chef Pee Pee.

Mario/Bowser Household Kitchen

Chef Pee Pee: *Hums* Today feels like it's going to be a good day.

Junior: *Enters the room* Chef Pee Pee!

Chef Pee Pee: *Mutters under his breath* I swear to God that summons him. *Says louder* What is it Junior?

Junior: Is it possible that you could get me and my friends some happy meals?