i.

"hello and welcome back to the channel guys-" my mind wanders as tommy continues his intro, unfortunetly for me i agreed to do a video with tommy and james marriott today. if i had know it involved electric shocks i would of declined. "ah!" i yell as ash hits my remote and shocks me, "what the fuck mate!" i yell as i start dancing around.

he only innocently smiles back at me, i roll my eyes and continue to dance. as we're dancing round james gets a fist bump off some random guy. "what the fuck?" i say as i look at ash. "there are about 100 people staring at us." james says as he starts dancing on a random post on the side walk "thanks for pointing that out captain fucking obvious!" i exclaim in slight annoyance.

i'm regretting agreeing to do this. at some point tommy and james start beatboxing which swiftly comes to an end when tommy stops dancing and gets shocked. "i'm dancing on his grave!" james exclaims as i laugh. they begin to beatbox again until tommy calls james dream. james stops dancing and falls into the bike lane causing me and tommy to drag him out of it.

me and tommy then fall to the floor as our legs get a shock. james starts crying while i just glare into the camera and ash's soul. james then jumps a fence while i start just spinning around till i almost fall over feeling dizzy, "fucking hell that was a horrible idea." i say as i get shocked, "bastard!" i yell at ash as tommy helps me up.

after that me, tommy and james start throwing the woah to each other. a few snide remarks about my brother later and james is crying. "keep dancing james!" i mockingly say as he gets shocked for at least the tenth time, ash and russ were definetly going hard on him. "twice?!" james shouts out in pain.

"i think we've got a hit on us. pan round." i say pointing behind the camera as ash pans the camera to some kid staring at us. he pushes his sunglasses up his nose. "yep hitman's on us." i say ignoring whatever tommy just said. at some point james gets onto a dumpster and starts dancing while tommy shouts at him to dance over to me and him.

"i've lived here for a month mate! i don't wanna ruin my chances by dancing around with middle-aged hairy marriott!" tommy whisper yells only slightly angry at james for his antics. "what about y/n!?" james whisper yells back, at this point ash started dancing with us. "she's fine. we need to get to the tower another way!" tommy announces out rather loudly.

"okay fine, what way can we go?" i ask immediately regretting asking. "how the flying fuck did we get here?!" i exclaim as me, tommy and james dance through the forest. tommy starts screaming limbo but i ingore it. after a while tommy and james start singing about nettles. "send help, i repeat send help. i am stuck with psychopaths!" i say looking into the camera while flossing.

suddenly i fall to the ground along with tommy and james as a shock runs through my leg. "oh for fuck sake!" i yell out. tommy and james start arguing about sides and gangnam style to which i ignore until they both start screaming as they get shocked. while this is happening i started doing a few simple tiktok dances to conserve energy.

at some point they start singing again before james tries to run away, he gets shocked several times before he ends up back with us as we continue down the path. james continues to get shocked while i dance texting jack on my phone just talking about how irritating this whole thing was before ash signals for my phone.

"jack if you don't hear from me again kill the child." i say while tommy yells at me for calling him a child. at some point i split from tommy and james to dance next to ash. "give me my phone back!" i say in annoyance as tommy and james are singing some nonsense about vlogs. "everytime i get zapped a little bit of urine comes out." james says as i pull a disgusted face and move away from him. "james! didn't need to know that!" i shriek.

we get onto a muddy part of the path, ash and russ start shocking us with no remorse as we all start fake crying in pain. tommy says something about a mud dance but i don't properly hear him over the sound of the electric shocks surging through our bodies. "i'm gonna kill you two after this!" i yell pointing at ash and russ.