i.

"hey n/n, I was wondering if you wanted to do a song with me." wil casually mentions to me on facetime as i prepare to go into town to the new cafe i've been wanting to try. "i'd love to do a song with you wil!" i exclaim in excitement as i leave the house locking the door after me, i begin my short walk to the new cafe in town still on the phone to wil. a few people give me weird looks as i laugh at my phone as they walk past me down the street.

i ignore them stopping to take a photo or two with a few fans who wanted one. passing by another coffee shop, not the one i was planning on going to. i see james marriott in the window. i stop, wondering for a few moments if i should go in and see him. as i stand there deciding james sees me and waves at me as he exits the shop.

"hey y/n! i was gonna text you and ask if you wanted to come over to stream!" he says showing me a half written text he was about to send me. i laugh with him for a few moments. "sure we can stream! it'll be fun!" i say as we walk away from the coffee shop towards his house. "hey wil I gotta go I'm with james." i say knowing he heard the conversation we just had.

"yeah that's fine! i need to go into the office anyway to get some paperwork sorted. i'll speak to you tomorrow!" he says waving at the camera. i wave back happily. "bye wil!" i say while james begins to bring his face up close to the camera.

as we continue to walk i get a few notifications from jack but i ignore him instead choosing to talk to james. we arrive at his flat and he heads over to his set up while i send a tweet out letting fans know we're streaming together. a few minutes later people start appearing waiting for us to begin. "ready?" james asks turning to me, i nod.

"hello chat! today we're doing a question and answer stream with the sister of the famous clay dream!" james yells as i pop into frame dragging a chair with me. "hello chat!" i yell, almost falling off the chair as james pushes me. "what the fuck?" i exclaim wheezing with laughter. questions soon begin to pop up in chat which me and james try answer as best as we can.

"y/n what do you think about the fact your brother clay just face revealed? are you guys on good terms?" the robotic voice calls out as someone sends in a donation to ask a question. i sit there for a moment before i speak.

"Good for him? I mean I'm glad he's happy on one side but on the other he's always been a dick to me so I couldn't care less. And the people telling him to put the mask back on is mean but funny." i pause for a moment. 

"No we aren't really on good terms if I'm being honest. He's sent me a bunch of angry texts because of the backlash but he's never once said sorry to me." I say rolling my eyes slightly once i finish.

"james, do you miss technoblade?" once again the voice calls out, james looks at me for a moment before he responds. he's halfway through his answer when anther question appears. "james who's your unhinged celebrity crush?" the voice announces loudly.

"Unhinged celebrity crush, what the fuck?" James exclaims looing uncomfortably at the camera, I burst into laughter and James pushes me off the chair. I stand back up and tackle him causing us to both fall onto the floor in fits of laughter.

"y/n, what's your favourite flower? i personally like roses the most." the voice calls distracting me and james from our play fight, we get back up and sit on our chairs."here's kit wisp!" james yells out as kit comes into the camera's frame, before i get a chance to answer the question. "will you be my girlfriend sister of dream?" kit asks once he's in frame, he hands me a red poppy.

i smile lightly trying my best to seem happy about this. the truth is, i wish jack was the one asking me to be his girlfriend. "yes i'll be your girlfriend kit!" i say smiling as he bends down to hug me. "so sister of dream, do i get another kiss?" kit asks me pouting slightly. a wave of deja vu hits me as i remember the fateful day we met.

"not yet!" i say cheekily, a smirk clear on my face as i place my index finger to him lips pushing him away. The chat goes wild as kit walks out the room. i know this is wrong to do, play with his feelings but since jack got a girlfriend i realised i need to try and move on from him. kit likes me and treats me well so maybe i can learn to like him.

"i like blue or purple cornflowers chat." i say once the chat calms down. we continue on with more questions, each getting weirder as the minutes progressed before ending the stream after an hour and a half. "this has been fun!" i say to james as i arrive at the front door of his flat. "you going to be okay walking home? it's dark." james says concerned.

"i'll be fine james, it's a 10 minute walk." i say when kit appears behind james. he walks around james and opens the door giving me him arm. "i'll take you n/n." i smile and take his arm as he begins to walk me out the door. "hang on! how long have you been in my house and why?" james suddenly yells out at us. kit doesn't answer him, i laugh slightly as james continues to yell at him as he walks away with me. we walk in a comfortable silence occasionally saying something.

we arrive home sooner than i had expected, i turn to kit with a small smile. "thank you for walking me home." i kiss his cheek and rush up the driveway into the house before he gets a chance to say anything. i get into the house and i look through the window by the door. kit stands there with a dreamy look in his eyes. he looks like he's in love, again my mind wanders back. "do you get deja vu?" i mutter softly as i walk away from the front door.