Chapter 6: Eda The Owl Lady.

[your pov]

[your pov]

Word count: 1438

-

I'm making my way to the library again only to run into Gus and a girl in a panic.

"Hey, you two okay?" I ask as they almost run past me before stopping in their tracks.

"Sorry (Name)! But we don't have much time!" Gus exclaims.

"Woah, woah calm down, what's happening?" I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Did you not hear? Eda is going to be petrified in stone!" The girl answers.

My eyes widen a little "WHAT?!"

"Yeah, and we have to do something." The girl sighs.

"Let me help you."

"You want to help?" She asks confused.

"Yeah, I never really spoke to her but Luz really cares about her." I smile at her.

The small girl smiles back at me before nodding.

"Alright, let's go. We have to get to the conformatorium."

We all start running before I look at the girl. "I never got your name, what is it?"

"My name is Willow! And you are?.."

"(Name)."

-

When we get there, we manoeuvre through the crowd so we're close to the front.

"If we know anything about Luz, she's going to be here to save Eda." Willow says as she pulls her hood down.

Gus does the same before speaking up. "And we'll be here to save her when she needs us!"

I nod. "Let's split up, it'll be easier to find her."

They both nod before we all walk in different directions.

-

After a while we found ourselves coming back to the same spot we were before splitting up.

"I don't see Luz anywhere!" Willow says anxiously.

"Do you think she got caught?" Gus asks as nervousness builds up in our stomachs.