Chapter 5: Grom (part 2)

[Your pov]

[Your pov]

Word count: 1792

(THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN THROUGH NO EDITING YET, PLEASE EXCUSE ANY SPELLING OR GRAMMAR ERRORS )
-
Grom finally starts.

I walk over to Ed and Em who are wearing matching outfits.

"Hey you two! You guys look really nice!" I beam at them.

Edric blushes slightly, smiling at me.

"(Name)! You look pretty nice too." He exclaims most of his sentence before mumbling the rest.

"Yeah, you look stunning!" Em grins, giving me a thumbs up.

"Thanks!"

Our conversation turns to Luz and Amity.

I wasn't paying much attention, but they were talking about how they would make a cute couple.

They're not wrong, it would be so adorable!

I look around the room, people are dancing together on the dance floor! The music is blasting loudly, I can barely hear my friends.

I look over to see my friends from the detention track. I still hang out with them a lot, they look like they're enjoying themselves!

Im glad that they are!

-

After a couple of minutes the three of them walk over to us and Viney puts her hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, (name)! Do you want to go get a drink with us! Your friends can come too if they want!" She smiles

"Sure! Do you two want to come?" I turn to the twins and they nod.

The six of us walk over to the food table and I introduced everyone.

They all get along really well!

As we're all joking around and hogging the food+drinks table when I spot Edric staring at the dance floor.

I walk over to him.

"You alright Ed?" I ask him, catching him off guard.

"AH- oh! Yeah I'm alright!"

"You sure? You keep staring at everyone dancing." I chuckle and his face burns up.

"Yeah, I just want to dance but I don't want to go alone." He admits.