EIGHTEEN

*

*

DANIELA CRUZ sat in the kitchen by the island of the Tejada's house, with Monet and Cane. They were discussing the money that they owed Davis and how exactly they were going to get it.

"That nigga Davis said he was gone hold me the fuck down." Cane spatted, slapping his hands down on the table. "Not until we pay his ass, but we got no money and no connect." Daniela argued. "Okay, so ask dad or Dominic. Them niggas are gaining weight." Cane suggested.

"They'd knock us all in our heads if either of em knew how much trouble you was in and how much it's gonna cost to get out." Monet told him.

As if on cue, Monet's phone started ringing and it was Tariq calling. Dani, Monet, and Cane all looked down at the phone. Cane instantly began shaking his head, as Monet contemplated on whether she should answer or not.

"Nah, ma, fuck that kid." Cane said, shaking his head vigorously. "Yeah, yeah, fuck Tariq. Except we still need his ass." Daniela said, picking up the phone and handing it to Monet. "What's up?" Monet spoke into the phone.

*
DANIELA CRUZ was sitting on a bar stool in the back of the coffee shop, beside Cane and Monet. They were waiting for Tariq to arrive to explain the plan he had. A few moments later, the door opened up and Tariq walked inside.

Daniela instantly rolled her eyes at the sight of Effie, who was walking in with Brayden.

"What this a fucking field trip? You bring your whole class here?" Cane asked, as everyone pulled out their stools and sat down. "So, what's the plan Tariq?" Daniela asked, intrigued. "Hurry this shit up, before your little LoJack goes off." Cane added.

"Okay, it's simple as fuck. We need weight, right? We rob the connect. Solves our problems. We steal the drugs Mecca cut us off from." Tariq said.

"This nigga done lost his damn mind, baby. I told you this was a waste of time." Cane stated.

"Nigga, you ain't even hear how, yet." Tariq remarked.

"I don't gotta hear your plan, yet, nigga, okay? This ain't your corny college professor. This is Mecca. He's gonna body anybody for even thinking about ripping him off." Cane informed.

"That's why we use GTG to do it." Tariq said. "Ah. We keep our hands clean. They take the fall." Dani stated. "Exactly." Tariq confirmed . "Yo, I like that." Monet chimed in. "We just got to get up in his crib to do it first." Tariq spoke.

"We all gotta move together." Effie spoke..

"Yeah, but, unfortunately, you ain't getting in there, okay? This nigga's security is tight as fuck and they roll deep, and they don't play." Cane informed.