SEVEN

*

*

DANIELA CRUZ was sitting down in Canonical Studies class, beside her roommate Bru. She looked back and saw Tariq talking to Lauren, causing her to roll her eyes. Bru noticed it and she nudged Daniela, making her turn back around in her seat.

"So, you're jealous of Tariq and Lauren, huh?" Bru asked, making Daniela laugh. "Oh, please. She has nothing I want, trust me." Daniela said. "Why you keep looking back there then?" Bru asked. "Because I can, now leave me alone." Daniela replied.

"Students, please listen up." Professor Simmons walked in and spoke.

"Oh, shit. Here, we go." Bru remarked, clearing her throat.

"Uh, I know you're anxious, and, frankly, some of you should be." Professor Simmons stated.

"The five students with the highest GPAs will advance to the semifinals for the coveted Canonical Studies Fellowship." Professor Milgram announced to the classroom.

"And those five students are... " Professor Reynolds trailed off.

"Condom parade!" A random dude barged into the room and began throwing out condoms.

"Strap up, nerds! Whoo! Sex Week!" The dude yelled out loudly, before walking out.

"Ew." Daniela said, as she pushed the condoms off her desk. "What's wrong, Dani? You don't believe in safe sex?" Tariq leaned over and whispered. "Do you, Mr. St. Patrick?" Daniela replied, and he licked his lips in response.

"I think you dropped this." Khalid told Bru, with a condom in his hand. "Boy, if you don't get that out my face. This for niggas with MBAs and mortgages." Bru rejected. "Damn." Khalid said. "Move." Bru waved him off, rudely.

"Damn, why you had to do my boy like that, Bru?" Tariq asked. "Yeah. You know you ain't right for that." Daniela spoke, laughing uncontrollably. "Nah, he ain't right for that, the fuck?." Bru responded, with no remorse.

"All right, settle down. We all know it is Sex Week here on campus, and that comes with a certain amount of disruptions. But I expect you all to be above the puerility of Fraternity Row." Professor Simmons spoke.

"Sex Week was started by campus health services to help educate the student body about their bodies, and we encourage all of you to take part in the various panels and activities offered." Professor Milgram informed.

"Ha, like the Q Party, okay?" Bru  said, while dancing. "Hey, we in there." Khalid said. "Ugh!" Bru continued to reject him, making Dani giggle. "What the hell is that?" Tariq asked. "Oh, trust me. You don't wanna know." Daniela responded.